VSS is an awesome gun now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSS is an awesome gun now!

has anyone been playing with the VSS since the patch? the gun is freaking awesome now. it doesn't recoil all over the place zoomed in like it used to. perfect weapon for offensive recons. in close quarters i use it like an engineer SMG unscoped and its deadly as hell full auto. and it can also be a good sniping gun if you can control your bursts. i pair it up with extra ammo and magnum ammo and it kicks some serious butt. so stealthy too, it barely makes any noise and they don't know what hit them.
    try it out!

Re: VSS is an awesome gun now!

Recon is my last kit to level and I unlocked the VSS right after the patch. Headshot machine! I also use it like engi smg. Since I prefer cqb, this is the recon weapon for me.

Comment

yea i've used scar-l a lot as engy and VSS feels very similar to the scar-l when firing it from the hips in CQ. i win a lot of 1v1 against assaults with the VSS surprisingly.

Comment

i usually roll the 4x with it.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Vss and extra ammo is what you really need to use with it if you want to survive longest I dont mean sitting in a nest somewhere, I used this in CQB & Range and it didnt appear to have much bullet drop compared to the other rifles. 10hrs of use and I got Plat with it thats half the time it took me for the rest.

Comment

1336 Kills & climbing

Comment

I saw some people destroying with it and decided to give it a try. In three rounds, I already got the first gold star. The thing is crazy, especially on CQC maps. Someone sees you as a sniper and thinks your an easy kill, but you unload full auto into him. It's great

Comment

I've only used it before the patch when it was absolutely diabolical. Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a shot.

Comment

It was awesome before, now it's just overpowered. Can be just as good as bolt-actions at range. Outguns any assault rifle at medium range. Kills quicker at CQB than any submachine gun.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan_archer_nx01
                    it was awesome before, now it's just overpowered. Can be just as good as bolt-actions at range. Outguns any assault rifle at medium range. Kills quicker at cqb than any submachine gun.
                    qft

Comment

I find it a pain to snipe with tbh. First shot is on target but the next 5 that come out within half a second are just shooting trees.

Comment

You have to just single fire with it at range. Two to three taps and its gg for whoever is in your sight. Only time you should probably go full auto is in CQC situations. Then its just no scope heaven.

Comment

I use the VSS a lot now (was using it before the changes too) on hardcore servers only. I usually use it with extra ammo and magnum ammo or 12x with magnum. People get so pissed off when they die by it from across the map.

Comment

Only used the VSS couple of times in the past and before the newest patch but tried it again this morning w/red dot and mag ammo. Gotta say, the damn thing is a brute and damn accurate with almost no kick but I was always looking for an ammo crate.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                              i usually roll the 4x with it.
                              Only way I use it, easy to switch from medium range to cqb.

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                              It was awesome before, now it's just overpowered. Can be just as good as bolt-actions at range. Outguns any assault rifle at medium range. Kills quicker at CQB than any submachine gun.
                              I don’t have any problem taking down VSS users with assault rifle or submachinegun. But when I pick up the VSS, it’s just so easy … went gold in 4 rounds. Only use it to rank up Recon, then I’ll continue getting all my weapons to minimum of gold.

Comment

Working...
                              X