i need a nemesis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a nemesis!

i still don't have the payback pin and you need 5 of these for that one insignia!
    i remember i saw nemesis once on my killcam but then i couldn't kill him in time...
    you have to get "nemesis" to show up on your killcam to get it right? how about in HC, there's no killcam so you won't be notified if someone becomes your nemesis? makes it harder i guess.

Re: i need a nemesis!

Grab a buddy, get into a small sized game, let him kill you 5 times, hit him back once.

Rinse and repeat.

P.S I know this is a little stat padding, but that award is very difficult to get.

Remember back in 2142 days you were stressed over Titan air drop?

I got that air drop by telling friends to use gunships on other side and other guys to man AA guns.

Comment

haha yea i don't think i'll go that far... i worked my butt off for all the awards in 2142, even the gold AA badge.

i've been trying to play more squad deathmatch in hopes of getting this but i'm not sucking hard enough it seems.

Comment

Same here, Minmaster. In spite of playing sdm, I only have 3 of the killing my nemesis pins. It is more difficult in HC, but the kill message does show for a little bit.

Comment

Easy, just suck a couple of games. And always try going the same way. Chances are your nemesis is waiting for you.
          Maybe try to be obvious, like ... a rushing sniper. At one time he will try to knife you -easy kill. I still need one for the insignia.

Comment

Don't understand................. I got 5 of those pins and I'm just a ham & egg average schmoe. My stats must be the result of a malfunction. Oh well, I'll just take the insigna and run.................

Comment

you're not supposed to kill the guy in between getting killed 5 times by him because that would break the streak right?

Comment

Any time I get a nemesis or payback pin is when I play very late at night and not a lot of people on the server. It is often a sniper too.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  you're not supposed to kill the guy in between getting killed 5 times by him because that would break the streak right?
                  No basically, once he has killed you 5 times (doesn't matter if you kill him at any point during these 5 kills), you just need to kill him. So basically, once he gets his nemesis pin for killing you 5 times, you can get your payback pin for killing him.

Comment

I have about 25 payback pins(sniper),its the only the road kill pin i need.

Comment

yeah roadkill is my other missing pin... today i tried to get it with the humvee. but hitreg for roadkill is so bad that when i rammed directly into the enemy, i just pushed him 10ft instead of killing him. infantry - vehicle hitreg is so unreliable and ridiculous at times. i had a chopper land on my head today and it didn't even scratch me. of course i proceeded to kill the pilot who bailed out and he couldn't believe i came out of the wreckage unscathed and pumped my shotgun in his face.

Comment

Road Kill Pin is easy to get with the UAV

Comment

never had a nemsis hrhrhrhrhrhr (and I don't want the pin )

roadkills I did on atacama just circling flags in a jeep but its really easy to do if you find a server with good hit reg, no lag and then use the UAV

Comment

oooh i got my roadkill pin in squad deathmatch. just circled the map in the bradley and baited people to sneak up behind me and then drove backwards to kill them! haha

Comment

Actually, it would be good NOT to have a nemesis. I think it is like not having a Purple Heart from BF2.

Comment

Working...
                              X