Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The funnest and funniest thing I have found to do in the game right now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funnest and funniest thing I have found to do in the game right now..

..is to lay anti tank mines in front of the enemies base on the map Panama Canal in conquest mode.

Re: The funnest and funniest thing I have found to do in the game right now..

yes,especially the atv's that come zooming out. lol

Comment

Suicide mining, dropping mines while someone is shooting at you point blank.

Worthy of a wtf reaction from them.

Comment

i use C4 and wait for tanks and stuff to drive by. as i wait i snipe people with a shotgun

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
          ..is to lay anti tank mines in front of the enemies base on the map Panama Canal in conquest mode.
          yea back in march it was! haha

Comment

i prefer to throw mines at parked or slowly moving tanks and shoot them. usually, i get credit for the kill w/ the gun i used and not the mines. people wonder how i blew up their tank w/ a scar or avtomat :P

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
              i prefer to throw mines at parked or slowly moving tanks and shoot them. usually, i get credit for the kill w/ the gun i used and not the mines. people wonder how i blew up their tank w/ a scar or avtomat :P
              You sir, are a genius!

RUNS OFF TO TRY IT

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                You've just cleared up so many incidents for me. Thank you sir.

Comment

can you remove mines like in B2?

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
                    can you remove mines like in B2?
                    Just shoot at them

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                      Originally posted by wolf106
                      i use C4 and wait for tanks and stuff to drive by. as i wait i snipe people with a shotgun
                      I hate you both. lol. I feel like Rage Quitting every time i get killed that way. But i usually make it a mission to hunt down the one responsible and stab him in the head.

Comment

Drag shooting, or at least trying at it.

Pretty fun once it works.

Comment

I like shooting engis as they plant mines, if I can shoot them but think they are about to plant mines, I leave them alone long enough just to pop the first one they drop

they fly

Comment

Suicide knifing. I only really do it because I want knife platinum but it's great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                              You've just cleared up so many incidents for me. Thank you sir.
                              yw
                              Originally posted by Quemical
                              I hate you both.
                              well i still love you, quem :P hey, sending you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X