Where have all the friends gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the friends gone?

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issues as well. I have well over 25 friends and lately I have been noticing that none of them are ever online anymore. Did I get removed from their friend list is that why it's not showing up? I play around a time where most people should be playing or did they all just quit Badcompany 2?
    If someone knows can they tell me how to fix it or should I just delete and re add?

Re: Where have all the friends gone?

Im back.

Comment

I saw that you weren't playing anymore so I deleted you from my list.

Comment

Im usually on at odd hours.......

Comment

If it means anything, I've got you added as a buddy on http://www.battletracker.com so I can see when you're online and join the server. The in-game list is really weak, so I've supplemented it with another site.

Comment

It's odd, I try to redo everything but Friend list keeps saying zero folks online. I will be on tonight so hopefully if will work if I see you jim or stilla

Comment

My friends list always says 0/5 online recently. I was thinking it was a bug, but nope. Just none of them playing due to DICE and their patching antics. Same reason I took a prolonged break really.

Comment

I'll be around. I'll be checking from time to time to see if any of my 63 battletracker buddies are online.

Comment

it only works for your first 20 buddies. any more than that and they won't even show up in your list.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                    it only works for your first 20 buddies. any more than that and they won't even show up in your list.
                    That's why I'm using BattleTracker. Seems to work just fine, if a little delayed sometimes.

It's how I found the servers Zh1nt0 went to every time yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X