Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Onslaught for PC

Re: No Onslaught for PC

NO. Its that the pc gamer article is wrong and DICE is still looking into making Onslaught available for PC. They did not deny or confirm onslaught coming to PC.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ahh ok

Comment

It sure looks to me like PC Onslaught has gone the way of BF1943 and SPECACT: Vaporware. Duke Forever style and everything.

How much was pocketed/stolen on Duke Forever pre-orders? You think they stole even more on BF1943 pre-orders while they smoked out and decided to nerf the AT4 while buffing the AN-94 and CG?

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        NO. Its that the pc gamer article is wrong and DICE is still looking into making Onslaught available for PC. They did not deny or confirm onslaught coming to PC.

Crunch
        Clinton never confirmed that he shoved cigars into a low-level government clerk and smoked them...
        It's best to just expect the worst out of these people. It's pretty obvious they'll say whatever it takes to get sales/pre-orders. They don't seem to care about support after the sale or repeat customers, they'll just spend more on marketing (for the next game) instead.

Comment

No onslaught = me going into murdering rampage

Comment

am I the only one that really does not give a poop about Onslaught mode coming to PC?

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
              am I the only one that really does not give a poop about Onslaught mode coming to PC?
              No.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                Nope it like specact is just more console kiddie crap.

DICE stop farting around with this tat and give us more maps and a modders kit so people can show you what can really be done with BC2!

Comment

kmon i payed for the game and they promissed real expansions and maps and dlc, not new mode gimmiks.
                  i want onslaught or zombie mod or karkand, wake island, mashuur city, expansion, vietnam, new citty maps, weAPONS, vehicles.... i dont care i just want something new and free like they said

Comment

Well, DICE has already said there will be no new weapons, vehicles, or maps. Then they released the last "map" pack and it had a new vehicle. So basically I dont know what is going to happen

Crunch

Comment

Yawn....Next??

If I wanted to shoot bots, I would play Left 4 Dead.

Comment

The new vehicle was in the single player part of the game, not really a new vehicle. I could care less about Onslaught but if they don't release new maps (not the same maps in cq/rush) or a really good expansion I will never play the game again (Starcraft 2 is near now).

Comment

Working...
                        X