X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rez Immunity

Courtesy of some guy on the EA bc2 forums

Re: Rez Immunity

Yes it's bollox, it was better in previous BF.

Comment

In my opinion that's the only acceptable time to blast infantry in the open with the CG.
      Freaking zombie hordes.

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

I can't honestly understand why DICE even defends revive protection. Just give up and remove it already

Comment

hahahha awesome, me and my cousin have been in a similar situation

Comment

It's even worse when you're using a gun with a dinky clip like the G3 and this happens. Sucks to have to wait for that 'sweet spot' when you can finally shoot at a guy and actually do damage.

Comment

Gone are the days when you kept killing the guy who was being rezzed and left the medic alone so he could keep supplying you with fresh meat.

Comment

lol its like L4D

Comment

those guys racked up about 10 deaths in that short little clip...LMAO! the immunity lasts a little too long at times. i can understand maybe the first second, but not enough time to get on your feet and run around that much.

Comment

I thought you guys would of already known that this is one of EA/DICE's fixture to stop you from ever being a one man army.
                      There are a lot of ways bc2 limits you from kicking *** for example when you unload a clip on a group of unsuspecting enemies bunched up, your damage either drastically drop or they share the damage to the point where you're only able to kill 1 or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                        I thought you guys would of already known that this is one of EA/DICE's fixture to stop you from ever being a one man army.
                        There are a lot of ways bc2 limits you from kicking *** for example when you unload a clip on a group of unsuspecting enemies bunched up, your damage either drastically drop or they share the damage to the point where you're only able to kill 1 or 2
                        true, you throw a grenade at 1, and he dies, you throw a grenade at 4, and 1 may die, the other's get like only 25 or 50 percent of health. or maybe noone dies and all loose 25% of health xD

Comment

Well then that explains why I have seen this and experienced more than once. I personally feel that it is the dumbest thing going for a game, to limit how much you take down your enemy as they are bunched up. If a nade falls into 4 guys then they should all go down.
                          Pitiful.

Comment

Yeah if some players are too dumb to fall into basic formations and when to scatter, it's their fault.

Comment

Yeah, thats just not right. I read some of the comments and I like how people are saying how they have great medic skills.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X