Will you purchase Black Ops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you purchase Black Ops?

As an avid fan of the Call of Duty series I will be purchasing the newest installment.

What I am curious about is, is anyone else? And does this game have the same, less or greater support then MW2?

Re: Will you purchase Black Ops?

Cant say I feel much excitement about the game. The market is just far to saturated with CoD and copycat games right now.

With that said, Might bother buying the MP is decent. I.e no/less perks and gameplay changes.

Comment

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
      With that said, Might bother buying the MP is decent. I.e no/less perks and gameplay changes.
      Pretty much.

But I think I'll have to skip this one, like I also did with WaW and MW2 :/

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
        Pretty much.

But I think I'll have to skip this one, like I also did with WaW and MW2 :/
        Ahh you shouldn't have skipped WaW, the MP was really fun. I still pick it up every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
          Ahh you shouldn't have skipped WaW, the MP was really fun. I still pick it up every now and then.
          I did play the beta a fair bit, yea it was pretty fun, but it failed to really impress me so I didn't end up buying it.

Comment

As for me, as usual, I will wait and see how the beta/demo is. If they do not release one, I will wait until I find out a bit more.

As for your support question, right now it has less, a lot less, and thats thanks to what IW and Activision did with MW2 and all the fallout of it. Treyarch is going to suffer a bit because of what they did. Its bad enough so many think Treyarch is the lesser of the developers.

The other issue is that there is not a lot of news being released about BO. Some screenshots and dedicated servers, but thats just about been it. A little bit of a few maps and perks combining, but what else? Its a bit quiet right now.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'd like to be able to buy it.

But I'm not going to if it'll be another MW2.

Comment

I've been waiting for another Vietnam game so my answer is yes.

Originally posted by iQue
                I did play the beta a fair bit, yea it was pretty fun, but it failed to really impress me so I didn't end up buying it.
                Have you played the full game later? It had one of the worst beta's I've ever played in my opinion but the game is completely different. (in a good way)

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
                  Have you played the full game later? It had one of the worst beta's I've ever played in my opinion but the game is completely different. (in a good way)
                  How so? No I haven't played the full game

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                    I'd like to be able to buy it.

But I'm not going to if it'll be another MW2.
                    Makes sense, though I really liked MW2, besides the absence of dedicated servers it was an improvement. I went to play cod4 a few days ago and noticed what a nade spam it is. What I think plagues the Call of Duty series the most is the tubes.

Comment

I might purchase it, ill give it some time after its released before I do just in case its ****.

Comment

Yes, I'm going to buy it. I've bought all the games in the CoD series so far (some I regret buying), and this won't be an exception.

I'm actually really excited for this game. WaW was a fantastic game IMO, and I don't understand a lot of the hate towards it. Zombies mode is awesome, and the MP was pretty fun too. I still go back and play it sometimes, but I've found that all the good players have left, so I end up just destroying everyone on the server and then getting banned for "hacking" :/.

I'm hoping more info about the game comes out soon. All we've been seeing is a few screenshots and remix trailers.

Comment

Going to wait a while to see the player reviews first.

Comment

I will most certainly purchase black ops. It looks like an incredibly fun game, and I like the mi-24 in he e3 trailer.

Comment

Never bought or played a call of duty game this might be the first run in the series. Burnt on BC2, so I'm looking for something new to try.

Comment

Working...
                              X