• I am dissapoint.

Re: I am dissapoint.

LOL, that was great. +Rep for that.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

lolz........yep, i preordered the first day it was available at the EA store........i used a coupon to get it for $10, I'm beginning to think it isn't even worth that now. i thought they said this was finally supposed to be released in July? this makes battlefield heroes fubared year late release date start to look like a welcome thing.

Comment

Dont forget the patches

Which actually I dont mind because the last thing I need is a messed up patch.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          Dont forget the patches

Which actually I dont mind because the last thing I need is a messed up patch.

Crunch
          with the way this is going i dont think there will be much of a patch team at dice to work on any bugs or glitches, i think we will be stuck with them for quit awhile if there are any.

Comment

There is absolutely no point in releasing this game, just can it Dice and save some money and effort or make it an expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
              There is absolutely no point in releasing this game, just can it Dice and save some money and effort or make it an expansion.
              Yeah, I still think a BC2 1943 expansion pack would be best in this instance, but thats just me

Crunch

Comment

Working...
              X