Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MODE Pack 4 is out

Originally posted by KINGDarkyDizzle
    I've updated our server, restarted it, changed the map rotation numerous times. Still Atacama Rush does not show up. I don't get it.
    You will have to change the command line with the server. I am with rackage and I just had to update the command line to the one they supplied, not sure what you have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Beav=OTF=
      Yes I read the notes, however they were to be released yesterday and I have still not seen them. My clans server didn't get notified of the update or release, hence the question.
      Our Clients have all the modified maps so whenever a pack gets released the GSP's get a small patch to be applied to the server usually the customer gets notice of this and does it themselves.

If your GSP didnt tell you they cant be too good.

Comment

Ok bottom line for me on the maps. I like Atacama on Rush, but the only gripe I have with it is that the A MCOM on the first section is near impossible to get when you have a competent team defending because its literally right in the middle of fricking everything out in the open. Other than that its great fun, and I liked it better than the Conquest version of the map.

Port Valdez on conquest is basically more of a push - pull kinda map, very rarely do you have anyone going around the back and capping a flag thats closer to the other teams main because... its almost impossible to get through sometimes. Its basically the same thing as the Rush map (very narrow) which can get cramped, but it leads to some pretty epic moments due to the sheer massive amount of people that its choke points seem to attract. I would rather play it more than Port Valdez Rush, mostly because both sides have choppers.

Something new for the two maps is those damn mini-gun AA emplacements, I didn't know where they were at first and they blasted me out of the air before I knew what was going on...

Comment

GGs the other day Kylee.

We have a well admined 24/7 Atacama Rush server up and running. Search [5th MR] We are usually in the top 120 in the world on gameservers.

I love the new Atacama, i love the VADS. Many ways to flank, especially on the last few mcoms. If you can get the VADS down and have a good gunner/pilot for the Hind, it could spell trouble for the defending team. On the other hand if you have an all-fail wookie team, attackers are doomed at the first set of mcoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
            GGs the other day Kylee.
            Haha yea that was so random. I did like that server though.

Comment

Atacama Rush is boring to play.

Comment

The problem with Atacama Rush is that there are to few vehicles to utilize on the attack, you end up running the 1/4 mile just to get picked off by snipers, very little cover is given as well. The last problem is that it is way too bright, the lighting effects need to be toned down.

The map has a lot of potential, the size is not bad, given the above mentioned issues it lacks luster, so to speak.

Comment

do I need to DL the MAP pack?
                  I have been away for a month or so
                  got the auto update when I played
                  even wound up in an Atacama Rush game
                  (the server had it in its rotation)
                  but I do not see Atacama in my browser server list?

Comment

It should auto update.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                    X