three's a crowd at the mcom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three's a crowd at the mcom

Don't you just love the fact that when an mcom goes off your team rushes to it like pigs to a slaughter house? I mean does it really take 6 people to stand next to it and defuse it when the enemy is just going to grenade the hell out of it when some of those 6 defenders next to an mcom can probably seek out the close by enemies that have activated the mcom waiting to toss nade?

Re: three's a crowd at the mcom

What I love is when that happens and one of those six shields you from the blast or they take down the enemy trying to get to you or they become meatshields themselves, giving you that little extra time to arm/disarm or kill the enemy.

It works both ways. It could get crowded, but its also handy at times. Besides, its far better than no one going for the mcom at all.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

People are still arming mcoms? A friend and myself go with 6 sticks of c4 each and detonate rather than arm. We might arm to draw a few in for some extra kills. Arming is so two months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
        People are still arming mcoms? A friend and myself go with 6 sticks of c4 each and detonate rather than arm. We might arm to draw a few in for some extra kills. Arming is so two months ago.
        Thats true, I have seen more people taking down the buildings than trying to arm at all. Some c4 on the mcom, but not as many as full building failure.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yes it can save the mcom if more than one people are disarming it. What I don't like is where everyone run to disarm it and no one is protecting the front and buying time, but it's rare enough.

As for the C4 it's what I do if there's a fierce fight and I feel we won't win by regular means. If you manage to infiltrate and put all 6 C4 you only have to fire one or two rocket at the mcom and you're done. Some servers ban for putting C4 on mcom though

Comment

Lol finally they are not watching the MCOM blow with hands in their pockets.

Comment

The C4 thing worked in the beta... now its not as effective really. Its about the same to just arm the MCOM.

Comment

No, because they can't repair the mcom, like I said if you put 6 C4 with the explo perk then after that you just need 1-2 rocket to destroy it from afar. Plus you now gain +50 per "objective damage", so it's +300 points worth.

Comment

I find if you start taking out the enemy while the MCOM is armed you turn round and nobody is disarming it.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  What I love is when that happens and one of those six shields you from the blast or they take down the enemy trying to get to you or they become meatshields themselves, giving you that little extra time to arm/disarm or kill the enemy.

It works both ways. It could get crowded, but its also handy at times. Besides, its far better than no one going for the mcom at all.

Crunch
                  meatshields lol

Comment

when i play recon i wait for my friends to arm it then i morter it and get LOADS of kills from the flys swarming to the shh it.

Comment

i like it when there are 4 defenders trying to disarm the mcom, and they all look down directly at the mcom while doing it. Easy knife kills.

Comment

The only time I see multiple people disarming helpful is when snipers camping it flip out and don't know who to shoot and end up getting no kills while we defuse.

Comment

When I'm recon and arming the mcom, I always throw lots of c4 on the mcom afterwards and run to safety while throwing a motion sensor behind me. Wait until just before anyone has gotten the chance to defuse and blow everything up. 2-3 kills, mcom damage points, and hopefully you'll take out the mcom as well because everyone willing to defuse are dead already. :P

Excellent.

Comment

AT mines also work well because if you get killed you just respawn with a gustav/at4 and hit the mines from a distance and BOOM. job done

Comment

All the stuff you people mention won't happen with me since I have killed you beforehand. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X