Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New VIP leaked - Pics inside

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
    I dislike Nelson Bay because of lack of cover and darkness. I think White Pass is going to be better because the map is littered with structures. Then again, attackers will have some issues cleaning out stragglers.

We'll see
    Exactly what I was thinking lol!

I sigh whenever Nelson Bay comes on, because its not that great a map, the first stage especially, but I think White Pass could do a lot better

Comment

Check the attachment

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
        Check the attachment
        Hacked servers go go

Comment

Of course, I had to go to a hacked and laggy serv just for unlocking those last two damn insignias.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
            Of course, I had to go to a hacked and laggy serv just for unlocking those last two damn insignias.
            Yeah, there was only one with anyone in it that I could find and it was in AUS.

Comment

As Frosty puts it Mode Pack 4 will incl Valdez Conq, Desert Rush and it supposedly due on Consoles today which means we should get it aswell.

I have to laugh at the people who jumped on a hacked server to get 2 insignia's.. "OMG look at me I'm SPECIAL"..

Originally posted by zh1nt0
              Alright Battlefield amigos and amigas! Map pack 4 will be released on all platforms today. I will update you on the specific time

Comment

Well, at least Port Valdez will be fun on conquest, should have been released at about March 5th 2010 but hey, what do you expect from a console dev team nowadays

Comment

I'm going to have a lot of fun in White Pass, as long as the dam is included. Did someone say...Goldeneye?

Comment

Map Pack 4 due out today according to PS3 store.

Comment

I have to laugh at the people who jumped on a hacked server to get 2 insignia's.. "OMG look at me I'm SPECIAL"..
                      Lolz? If you're talking about me nowhere I said I'm special, and search my posts it's been a long time since I wanted to "complete" the game (in my mind) because that was the only thing that keep me playing until new maps. Plus I only spent 30 mins.

Cool for map/mode pack if we don't have to wait 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                        I see it more as; "Look at me, I had to go on a hacked server to get the 2 insignia's that I legitimately earned in regular servers but they will not give due to some bug in those, risking who knows what by doing so."

But maybe DICE will fix that in the next patch. I'm sure its on the list.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yeah, Map Pack has been released. I believe the new maps are running on my clans servers.

Comment

Working...
                          X