Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, no shotguns(or killing admins) allowed? Can they do that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, no shotguns(or killing admins) allowed? Can they do that?

Bottom line: how do I report a server for this? I was only 6:4 when they banned me for using a Garand. They kicked me one round before that for using a shotgun with slugs and going 22-15. I wasn't posting stellar scores, they were just lame.

Re: Wait, no shotguns(or killing admins) allowed? Can they do that?

Originally posted by '[Expletive Deleted
    Bottom line: how do I report a server for this? I was only 6:4 when they banned me for using a Garand. They kicked me one round before that for using a shotgun with slugs and going 22-15. I wasn't posting stellar scores, they were just lame.
    humongous link:

Comment

ToS police strikes again.

Comment

I think he did you a favor...I mean who really wants to play on a server where they act like that.

It's the text book it's my ball and i don't like loosing so I'm going home syndrome.

Laugh at the fool and walk away.

See also in the urban dictionary...

Douche-bag + Server
        "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

They are. They came onto another server I was playing on and they disobeyed all the server rules and spawn killed and spammed their server until everyone left. If I had my own server I would ban them on load up.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

douches like that give the rest of us SA's bad name

Comment

Servers like this are one of the major reasons for the MW2 fiasco, I think.

I tried to register for their site and they banned me from the site before I even posted anything.

Comment

It's in direct conflict with the ROE. Report it to EA Support and they can lose their server for it without refund. You agree to the EAROE when you buy a server.

Ranked servers are NOT allowed to restrict weapons in any way. That guy is a retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                  Ranked servers are NOT allowed to restrict weapons in any way. That guy is a retard.
                  Aren't all servers ranked?
                  seems EA has really dropped the ball with BC2. the only thing they did was bump up the minimum players to start. Are there even any standardized ranked settings? With the latest patch admins have the ability to change ticket size, etc.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                    Aren't all servers ranked?
                    Nope, but people are statwhores so unranked servers are pretty much only used for clanwars.

Comment

people like that piss me off. I wish there was a button to press that would just crash their server. I'd do it every time it got full and the admins were on

Comment

Originally posted by jesus
                        people like that piss me off. I wish there was a button to press that would just crash their server. I'd do it every time it got full and the admins were on
                        Like lame hackers used to do in BF2? Says a lot about you. Seriously, aren't there 9000+ BC2 servers. Why not just accept that some of them have crappy admins and move on.

Comment

Unfortunately, there are server admins so full of themselves that they need to constantly remind themselves to use their powers, justified or not.

Mate, don't get upset, just go to another server.

I leave when I see admins randomly kicking people.

Maybe in the Rated M, in addition to violence, also put REMEMBER IT IS JUST A GAME!

Comment

Has any server ever been taken away from abusive admins?

In my years of playing BF2, I've never heard of that happening, despite overwhelming evidence...

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Just look at Digital Anarchy... best example I can think of at the moment. Did those assholes ever lose their server?

Comment

dA! They were the worst! Donate $10 and you too can be an admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X