Red Dot Fix ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dot Fix ????????

Why can't EA/DICE fix the damn red dot bug on the MG36...still just a blurr on my system. Seems so simple and obvious, just does'nt make any sense how they could have missed this bug after months working on the latest patch. ( and the laggggggggggggg!!!)

Re: Red Dot Fix ????????

it's fixed for me... well the problem was only in HC and now it's fixed.

Comment

I tried it and didnt see any issues with it compared to regular mode either.

There was another thread showing red dots looking smudged due to certain backgrounds or surfaces. It may be due to graphics cards or drivers. Hard to say.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        I tried it and didnt see any issues with it compared to regular mode either.

There was another thread showing red dots looking smudged due to certain backgrounds or surfaces. It may be due to graphics cards or drivers. Hard to say.

Crunch
        Your probably right on with the graphics card issue and drivers as I know that I need a new system but can't afford it right now. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Looks fine with mine, I set everything to low on my HD 5850, set everything to high and still looks the same.

Comment

Working...
          X