Punkbuster "heartbeats stopped"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster "heartbeats stopped"

Hey all, sorry if this has already been posted but I did a search and found nothing.

Anywho, here goes. I've been having a good time with BC2 for about two months now, and in that time I've had very little technical trouble with the game. But after intsalling the latest patch I keep getting kicked from servers with the message Heartbeats stopped. I assume that this means I lose connection from the main pb server and it kicks me. I've tried everything I can think of, the autoupdater, manual update, even reinstalling the game and pb with it but nothing seems to work. I'm running out of ideas and could really use a little help.

Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

Re: Punkbuster "heartbeats stopped"

Its not the game but punkbuster. Focus on that. Have you manually updated punkbuster using their utility? To test, have you disabled firewalls and antivirus?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Re: Punkbuster "heartbeats stopped"

I have manually updated punkbuster but I haven't tried disabling the firewalls. Mostly because I've never had any problem with it. I'll try it now.

Just tried it and no good. It seemed to last a bitlonger but not by much.

2nd edit: Wow i'm dumb, there's a thread about this on the first page. Sorry all.

Comment

Working...
      X