Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obligatory BC2 Patch Thread (opinions and that stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obligatory BC2 Patch Thread (opinions and that stuff)

Still downloading but I thought I would get the ball rolling.

What do you think of the patch and blah blah blah

I've heard hit reg is better, someone for the love of god tell em it's true.

Re: Obligatory PC2 Path Thread (opinions and that stuff)

downloading atm, although I have never had a problem with reg a lot of people have been saying the reg is better

but I fear that it might become even easier to kill people now tbh

no M16 reversion either :/

Comment

Please, someone tell me that Carl Gustav is anti-armor only by now.

Comment

Gustav seems the same.

The ping in the browser seems closer to the truth (I have 30 minimum instead of 15 and most servers are in the 40-50).

But this patch is simply horrible but for me : I'm under a constant mini-lag and it's damn annoying, almost unplayable when you used to old version. I didn't changed anything on my comp, I even restarted, changed servers, it's always the same. On the other hand some guys don't seem to lag but have score like 30:5 so they must be owning those who lag. Peharps it's an idiotic thing like when some guys had constant freeze with their anti-virus.

Oh and you can get stars with the Garand but it still doesn't unlock the last two insignias, and it sux balls.

Comment

Installed the patch and now 50% of the time i get connection errors. Haven't noticed much difference in-game yet though (apart from aesthetics, such as in the server browser).

Comment

played a couple of rounds, hit reg still felt horribly poor (shoot blood, shoot blood, shoot blood zzz)

I am not even sure why I was expecting this to make the game playable again, back to bf2.

Comment

I didn't have much hitreg problems before the patch so I can't comment on that. The rest seems good. Gustav is pretty much the same, but I've never had a problem with it really.

Comment

Downloading now.

Sounds like the people who were disappointed in the game up to this point are still disappointed .. and the people who love the game still love the game.

I suspect my attitude towards the game won't differ with this patch. Some changes I am very excited about.

Comment

Check out those spelling errors in the title, bitchin'

Comment

I tested choppers and UAV (partly to remap my keys) and yes choppers handling are pleasant now. UAV are the same but the UAV consoles location have changed on some maps, on Arica Harbour the console is higher on the boat, you can't be killed that easily. Have to tests others maps, also to test this lag thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                      on Arica Harbour the console is higher on the boat
                      Atacama Desert*****
                      And yes it is way more protected now.

Choppers are the beasts they should be.

M93R hit reg is broken completely.

Comment

No M16 revision? wtf...I thought they clearly said they'd roll back the weapon nerfs that werent needed.

Comment

YES KNIFE FIXED! Well not really fixed because they screwed it up last time. Back to the way it should be

No complaints, still don't like this game compare to 2142. In here because of clan

Comment

Weapon changes (from http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/)

Comment

your ping when you're on a server is still broken, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X