Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon veterancy

Hi everyone,

I was playing bc2 today and was wondering where can you go to see how many kills you need in order to get the next vet star on your weapon. I searched in weapons and gadgets as well as my stats but no luck, does anyone have like a link of a page that has all the weapons and their specs for vet stars and what not? thanks.

Re: Weapon veterancy

Should be able to see it on Weapons and Gadgets, select the weapon you want to see and click on Details it will show you how many kills needed for a next star.

I like to alt+tab out to see which guns I need to work on without exiting a game so I use; http://www.bfbc2.eu/en/pc/statistik

Comment

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/ (your name)

Theirs seems to be the easiest. They have a section just below progress called Next Events. Spelled out pretty clear there.

Comment

huh you're saying you can't check that in-game? check again... it's all there under weapons & gadgets.

Comment

now i see it, although i only see it in some weapons, for example today i was looking at the ak74u and the xm8 mini and they both showed me how many kills to next level but the scar did not show? is there a certain kill limit i should get in order to start the process?

EDIT: Btw thanks for the sites and replies much appreciated.

Comment

you need to get at least BRONZE for it to show you how many till next star (GOLD/PLAT).

Comment

Thanks Minmaster that answered my question thanks to all that helped, greatly appreciated, to all happy gaming!

Comment

Not sure if you saw this already. On bfbcs.com you can go down to weapons stats listing each weapon, just highlight one, it tells how many kills for each medal.

Comment

You need at least 25 kill with a weapon (10 with knife/vehicle) to get a bronze, and then you can check how many kills to next star under weapons and gadgets in game.

Comment

When you are higher up in ranks, let's say 30+, the little weapon 500 pt/1000pt bonuses do not matter as much.

Since you'll be having to hit 150k pt marks to rank.

Comment

Working...
                    X