TGN Leaderboards! Lets see who has the most kills with what weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TGN Leaderboards! Lets see who has the most kills with what weapon

Im sure my Clan mate would win for the Repair tool, he's got around 590 kills at the moment.

Comment

2213 with G3 at last check however i dont think any of my stats have updated for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder
        I have 1 kill with f2000. Beat that.
        let me read to you the title of this thread:

you funny, mess. you funny.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
          let me read to you the title of this thread:

you funny, mess. you funny.
          I assumed I won on that one since nobody ever uses it!

Comment

I switch between weapons too much to make it on a list like this, haha.

I guess my knife kills are pretty decent... and that's pretty much it. I don't play that much really.

374 knife kills

Comment

Update coming tonight for Leader Boards.

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                I switch between weapons too much to make it on a list like this, haha.
                This.

I went for gold with every weapon/gadget. Now I stop at platinum on each weapon, one at a time, and move to the next. Maybe after I get platinum with everything, I'll start whoring weapons.

Comment

1100+ GOL
                  2100 M60
                  867 M24
                  463 Knife
                  my stats dont look right to me

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                    I went for gold with every weapon/gadget. Now I stop at platinum on each weapon, one at a time, and move to the next. Maybe after I get platinum with everything, I'll start whoring weapons.
                    Same but when you have all the Pistols Platinum you cant help but use them :nod: so my M93-R kills keep rising as I use it on all kits.

Comment

51 40MM Smoke Grenade Kills - 3 Head-shots

I would probably have a few more but Assault is not a primary class for me and I'm usually laughing so hard by the 3rd smoke nade kill that my aim goes to hell.
                      "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

You guys should add this guy. It would appear he has put everyone in the BC2 community to shame.

Comment

amazing that 99% of his 15k kills are headshots. :shakehead:
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Beav=OTF=
                            You guys should add this guy. It would appear he has put everyone in the BC2 community to shame.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/OldManKills
                            Man he sucks, I mean look at his vehicle stats, disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                              Pistols are my forté.
                              *cough*

PISTOL
                              M1911 : 1,015 Kills

SNIPER
                              VSS : 1,054

LMG
                              PKM : 1,009 Kills

SUB-MACHINE GUNS
                              9A-91 : 653 Kills
                              AKS-74U : 1,004 Kills

ATTACHEMENTS
                              40MM Grenade Launcher : 1,552 Kills

HEAVY VEHICLES : 1,339 Kills

If I have a chance at anything, the ones I listed above would be them. The funny thing is, I stopped using the M1911 after like the first or second patch when they nerfed the rate. Guess I used it quite a bit. Now I just use the M93-R which I have ~350 kills with.

Comment

Originally posted by Beav=OTF=

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/OldManKills
                                I have a problem respecting a guy with no 870 MCS kills. It's like showing up to a Biker Gang rally on a Schwinn.
                                "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Working...
                                X