X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onslaught Action

Thoughts? Are you going to buy?

Re: Onslaught Action

Looks awesome. I would get it. I loved playing against bots with humans. The funniest stuff would happen.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

First thought: console graphics suck

Second thought: Not worth the money IMO. It looks like it could be fun, but I wouldn't want to pay whatever the price was for it. Might as well just play against real enemies. I could care less if it comes to the PC or not. Unless its free of course :P

Comment

Ok, this looks like crap. I could just play the regular game and shoot real people.

Comment

I agree. It totally defeats the purpose of purchasing an online MP game. Killing bots is boring, even with friends.

Comment

This could be fun I guess. But I probably wouldn't pay for it.

Comment

Sigh, Left 4 Dead. If you really want to kill bots.

This will only please an 11 year old.

Comment

Sven Coop was fun back in the days.

Comment

Isn't this a PC dominated site? Get that AI crap outta here! :P

Comment

coop that you have to pay for.

Comment

Yeah, basically its a good idea as long as its free.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                        Isn't this a PC dominated site? Get that AI crap outta here! :P
                        Because AI is so rare in PC games? Come on Red! Take a moment to push the bias out of your head and think on where you see AI in both single and multi player. Think back to 1942.

So basically what i get out of this thread is if the Co-Op is free then its going to be awesome, but if it costs it is lame and not worth getting at all? I think I saw that this is 800MS points, which I think is $5? Lets say $10. Its just not worth $10 for another style of game play with friends? If you dont have three friends it may not be. You might as well just play single player again.

Did any of you play the Co-Op in CoD W@W or MW2? The one in W@W was a lot better btw.

Reading other comments on other different things I think I see what it is. Its the money. Anything that costs or is not free actually new maps is pretty much going to be rejected outright.

Game modes are maps we already have and boring modes.
                        BC2:Vietnam divides the community unless free.
                        Spectat kits and skins are not worth $5 and should be free.
                        New maps need to be now and free.
                        Co-OP only good if free.

Those that think its just boring, nothing wrong with that. Co-Op isnt for everyone. Good thing there is a multiplayer option as well.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I did play a lot of coop with my brother, on all BF possible. No I can only play on multi with him and hear him rage all day "I unloaded my whole clip he didn't die **** this game!"

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            Because AI is so rare in PC games? Come on Red! Take a moment to push the bias out of your head and think on where you see AI in both single and multi player. Think back to 1942.

So basically what i get out of this thread is if the Co-Op is free then its going to be awesome, but if it costs it is lame and not worth getting at all? I think I saw that this is 800MS points, which I think is $5? Lets say $10. Its just not worth $10 for another style of game play with friends? If you dont have three friends it may not be. You might as well just play single player again.

Did any of you play the Co-Op in CoD W@W or MW2? The one in W@W was a lot better btw.

Reading other comments on other different things I think I see what it is. Its the money. Anything that costs or is not free actually new maps is pretty much going to be rejected outright.

Game modes are maps we already have and boring modes.
                            BC2:Vietnam divides the community unless free.
                            Spectat kits and skins are not worth $5 and should be free.
                            New maps need to be now and free.
                            Co-OP only good if free.

Those that think its just boring, nothing wrong with that. Co-Op isnt for everyone. Good thing there is a multiplayer option as well.

Crunch
                            I just don't think they have 3 friends to play with lol.

Me and my friends used to love play against the bots on BF2 using Hamachi.

Comment

$5 is the most i would pay for this, but i probably won't buy it anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X