Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If maps from BF2 were migrated to 2142 would most move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If maps from BF2 were migrated to 2142 would most move?

Minmaster made a very good statement that made me think of "What if?". If all the maps, and maps only, were migrated to 2142, would the majority of BF2 players migrate?

This would not include those that play mods of course and we are not talking vehicles moving or any reskins. We are talking people that play vanilla BF2 can now play the same maps on 2142 as 2142 soldiers with 2142 vehicles.

Would you move? Would others? Why or why not?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: If maps from BF2 were migrated to 2142 would most move?

i doubt it, a lot of people are in love with their jets and choppers and 2142's aircraft is too balanced for them.

maybe some of the ones that only play IO provided 2142's version of these maps came in IO flavor.

Comment

i blue screened:S ontopic: who switches depends on playing style. inf only players will switch if they can live without the 24/7 karkand nadespam, and some vehicle whores will move too, but that depends more on the player than the maps. (eg jet whores who cant live without a complete retarded imba weapon wont switch, tank whores maybe discover an awesome thing in the 2142 tanks and walkers and switch).

Comment

NO. the only map i think that works well with both are wake island and strike at karkand, i dont think the others would work even if they had given them a year 2142 feel. You can have 2 great flavours but that doesnt mean they taste good together

Comment

I just don't like 2142. Being a tank whore I hated 2142 vehicles.

Comment

I've played Karkland 2142 in the Conflict mod and, even though I couldnt get a match started, it felt very different from BF2. I highly doubt players would consider moving. BF2 is just too unique in its presentation outside of maps.

Comment

Working...
            X