X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2010 Stage Demo: CoD Black Ops

Title says it all.

Re: E3 2010 Stage Demo: CoD Black Ops

Is that a dude or a chick on the left in the black COD shirt? It looks like a lesbo carpet muncher. Or Its PAT Hahahahahaha.

Comment

Well I'm guessing he/she was the one playing and the host and the interviewed guy were saying 'she' soooo......

Comment

And so the hell what? does the way a person look really matter to you as a gamer, or is it some kind of bigoted projection. Is it style over substance, because if this medium is art, much like the visual art I've studied but also with music, do you want Britteny Spears or Janis Joplin? Also ironicly this attitude is what keeps female gamers from playing games in this genre at least with a mic, the inch deep shallowness of the average male gamer will turn off the most hard core female gamer from playing openly. It's why I can really only reccomend left 4 dead to the ones I know, because then they are less likely to run into this kind of attitude playing mostly with friends. I wish I could recommend call of duty or battlefield to them, but until gamers get more mature and police what flies as acceptable attitudes they will have to keep grinding away in WoW and the like. My attitude has always been I don't care who, what or where you are. If you have a good ping, and your a decent shot, but more importantly a team player I'm more then happy to fight along side anyone.

Now talking about the ACTUAL GAME. The first part wasn't totally impressive, the AI seemed a little oblivious, hopefully thats just a lower difficulty setting issue. The hind part while was very fun, I wonder if it can be co-oped, or if like world at war, it will be the infanty only stages that are co-op. The hind in multi player could be a issue, unless it's like world at war, with only one per side and the stages are big and dense.

Comment

Originally posted by sithdemon
          Now talking about the ACTUAL GAME. The first part wasn't totally impressive, the AI seemed a little oblivious, hopefully thats just a lower difficulty setting issue. The hind part while was very fun, I wonder if it can be co-oped, or if like world at war, it will be the infanty only stages that are co-op. The hind in multi player could be a issue, unless it's like world at war, with only one per side and the stages are big and dense.
          An interesting game mode would be 1 hind, and the rest try to take it down with no guided rockets or anything. or 1 hind two teams trying to take it down, and kill each other.

Comment

Working...
          X