Arica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arica

I really want more epic desert maps like this.It's the only map I play now.It will get old after a while and then where will i be?I don't think this one map will last me till MOH.

Re: Arica

Also the only map I play. Its a great mix of meat grinding infantry, urban fighting and tank battles. It's everything I want.

Comment

Arica Conquest is horrible, though. No vehicles at all, and it's got as much CG spam as White Pass.

Comment

I like it. I think it starts getting really fun once you cross the bridge. The first three mcoms are annoying. I wish they would have put a blackhawk on the attackers side.

Comment

Yeah the conquest mode sucks on most of the maps.I don't get why they didn't use the whole map for conquest.Arica rush is the only way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
            Arica Conquest is horrible, though. No vehicles at all, and it's got as much CG spam as White Pass.
            A vehicle wouldn't last long with all the CG spam.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
              I think the flag position should be more diverse and the play region should be larger, but it's actually OK for 16p.

And tell me one map where there isn't as much CG spam.

Comment

Just me that experiences pretty much zero CG spam? I really, honestly, pretty much never get killed by it. Maybe I'm just good at avoiding walls hehe

Comment

It really depends on the server. I have been on some where that is all I am killed by. Switch servers and suddenly the only weapon being used is the AN94. Switch again and you find a good mix of classes/weapons being represented. I personally switch kits/weapons depending on the map and the situation.

Comment

Working...
                  X