• Show
Clear All

• BFBC2: Nam Trailer.....sorta

Re: BFBC2: Nam Trailer.....sorta

bah pls delete, i didnt see the other thread:sorry:

Comment

We can have two threads!

I am torn at this news. I want it, but at the same time I dont think it will be free.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Nope ! its def not guna be free,and will fall into the limitations of BC frostbite engine.I may welcome removing Uav and mortar/C4,in more favour of a good ole bullet,grenade and shell fight though.

I still say i want prone.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
          Nope ! its def not guna be free,and will fall into the limitations of BC frostbite engine.I may welcome removing Uav and mortar/C4,in more favour of a good ole bullet,grenade and shell fight though.

I still say i want prone.. lol
          Source?

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The Rise of Valkyrie/Apocalypse Now spoof project that I intend to produce is now delayed until release of BC2Nam.

Comment

Sigh, My Lai massacre... Terrible memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                Sure thing. Say hello to Napalm shower and agent orange. It could actually be interesting to see how Frostbite can handle defoliants
                It looks very interesting, but so do most trailers for any game. Lets see how much DICE has managed to piss me off at the time of its release.

Comment

no way it will be free
                  unlike when BF:V got 1942 mod.

they take laguna presa and now turn that into vietnam. not much work needed i bet. haha

Comment

I really like the look of this, will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                      no way it will be free
                      unlike when BF:V got 1942 mod.

they take laguna presa and now turn that into vietnam. not much work needed i bet. haha
                      LOL, that is exactly what I thought when I saw the end of that trailer. 'Hey, it's just control point C on Laguna Presa only it's on fire.'

Comment

I think I will definitely wait a few weeks before buying this, after how bad bad company 2 really turned out for me. Also how do they get a vietnam expansion pack for a game which only ever looks at modern warfare and a bit of WWII lol?

Oh and this is why there hasn't been a patch clearly, too busy with expansions.

Ohhhh and I remembered something, anyone remember this quote from baza?

"We will never charge for maps", "We don't want to split the community."

ups?

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                          I think I will definitely wait a few weeks before buying this, after how bad bad company 2 really turned out for me. Also how do they get a vietnam expansion pack for a game which only ever looks at modern warfare and a bit of WWII lol?

Oh and this is why there hasn't been a patch clearly, too busy with expansions.

Ohhhh and I remembered something, anyone remember this quote from baza?

"We will never charge for maps", "We don't want to split the community."

ups?
                          Well, if we are getting cynical: Don't they only have one map-guy working on BC2? So guess how many free maps we will get with him being deployed to Nam.

Comment

Too bad the game the expansion is for sucks...

Comment

hmm i wonder if the M60/LAW kit comes pre-nerfed or not. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X