Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many mines can a mine layer mine before a mine layer must stop mining.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many mines can a mine layer mine before a mine layer must stop mining.

So... Me being the anti-social creature I am with my very lonely friends list can't test this.

So how many mines can you put down before the first mine vanishes? Is there a mine limit? Is there a time limit? I don't have a friend to join an empty server with to give me ammo so i cant try it. That's right, pity me and give me chocolates.

Anyone know?

Re: How many mines can a mine layer mine before a mine layer must stop mining.

Originally posted by Mavrik347
    So... Me being the anti-social creature I am with my very lonely friends list can't test this.

So how many mines can you put down before the first mine vanishes? Is there a mine limit? Is there a time limit? I don't have a friend to join an empty server with to give me ammo so i cant try it. That's right, pity me and give me chocolates.

Anyone know?
    :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

And they will last until destroyed, regardless of what kit you are using.

Comment

Very nice present to leave near mcoms while attacking. Nothing defenders can do about it.

Comment

the max that you can carry. is it like 6 with the extra explosive perk?
        just lay all your mines down and don't lay another one unless you know one or more has already blown up.

Comment

i'm pretty sure its 6. and i'm pretty sure they will last the whole round. you can lay down your mine and pick up another kit or after you die choose another kit and they will stay there.

Comment

its 6 when you have the increased explosive carry capacity, otherwise I think its 3

Comment

Thanks, it actually turns out its always 6. If you don't have the Explosives spec you can only lay 3 down at a time but if you rearm you can lay another 3 and the first 3 won't vanish.

Comment

How many woods can a woodchuck chuck woods

Comment

I put them in doors, one the second floor. With me in the attic aiming my pistol at it.

When they come up, BOOM

Comment

Working...
                  X