New maps are rinsed and recycled only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New maps are rinsed and recycled only

I checked out a few videos of the new maps and as usual it's the same map but with new flag stationed differently and a few area added on. Why can't they give us a brand new terrain or map permanently. Well I guess I can be thankful that it's free...

Re: New maps are rinsed and recycled only

it's too early for a new map i think. it took much longer for tampa highway when we got that free. but they need to stop calling them new maps. for all we know, they made all these maps but held them back to pretend like they're doing something nice.

Comment

You say it's too early, but server numbers are dwindelings due to a lack of patch + maps.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        You say it's too early, but server numbers are dwindelings due to a lack of patch + maps.
        because of lack of patch + maps? If lack of patch means completely redoing the shooting dynamics of the game?

The game sucks and gets old and boring very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
          because of lack of patch + maps? If lack of patch means completely redoing the shooting dynamics of the game?

I've already gone back to bf2 man, I hola.

Comment

Since they saw with MW2 that people are willing to pay 15€/$ for new maps, I really wonder if they will give new maps for free or not.

Comment

I think the recycled maps are as close as we are going to get to "new free" maps.

Comment

PC users, we've got your back!

Comment

As far as I am concerned there are only 3 maps now. Arica Harbour, Port Valdez and Atacama Desert. Bored of the rest and some are just very poorly made, more like arenas than front lines.

Comment

wait till you hit the 50 rank you will lose alot more interest in the game

Comment

I already lost interest and I played 3 less times than you, only a bunch of new maps can restore some interest. Otherwise after the Garand is fixed (I want mah insignias) I might even consider desinstalling it in favor of BF2 & mods (while waiting for Starcraft 2).

Comment

Meet the new boss ( EA/DICE ) same as the old boss.........gonna get fooled again!

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                          Since they saw with MW2 that people are willing to pay 15€/$ for new maps, I really wonder if they will give new maps for free or not.
                          I wouldn't mind dishing out a few bucks for some real, nicely created and detailed map. God knows I spend money on more stupid stuff so why not for something I enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK

QFT

I've effectively quit. Maybe when I'm just desperate I'll play a round or two. I am now gameless and waiting for Starcraft 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                              I wouldn't mind dishing out a few bucks for some real, nicely created and detailed map. God knows I spend money on more stupid stuff so why not for something I enjoy.
                              Yes, it's because of reasonning like that than Activision now sell maps (with recycled maps from CoD4) at the price of 15€, even for PC gamers... It was free for BF1942 and BF:V, and we had some new maps for BF2/2142 even though there was some stupids boosters next to them, same for a lot of others game. We don't even have a map editor now.

As for stupid stuff, why do you spend money on it if you know it's stupid?

Comment

Working...
                              X