Browser not showing ping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser not showing ping

Alright, so the problem is my server browser is not showing the ping anymore, its either - or 999. I had a virus on my system because my anti virus expired and i forgot to update it so i had to restart my PC to factory settings, following the complete restoration i proceeded to installing steam, then bad company 2. Before restoring the PC, everything ran fine and PERFECT i could see ping everything. Now i can't and i dont know how to fix it, i mean i can still play but i would love to see the ping ill get so i can play smoothly with little lag.

Specs: (not sure why i need to show because it has worked before just normally.)

Duel Core @ 1.86 GHz
    3 GB or Ram
    9800GTX+

Pictures:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Re: Browser not showing ping

Sorry for double posting, but i have found the fix (at least it fixed it for me)

Upon installation, i realized that all the settings i had in the pictures were fine but my firewall were blocking me from proper connection recognition

step 1: Disable UAC
    step 2: Disable PC Firewall (whatever its called)
    step 3: Go to your antivirus program, in my case Norton Anti Virus
    step 4: go to firewall, program rules
    step 5: under program lists, turn Access to Allow for the following; Steam, BFBC2Game, PnkBstrA, PnkBstrB, and if you have it but not necessary i turned HP Connections to Allow.
    step 6: restart PC
    step 7: It should all be working smoothly now and ping will appear

Comment

Re: Browser not showing ping

I just run mine as administrator.

Comment

Working...
      X