M93R Burst ... Major Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M93R Burst ... Major Fun

M93R Burst. Well simply put this gun is pretty freakin bad. It sucks, takes a whole clip to kill a guy. But...

but..

It's so much fun to use! I dont know why, but i decided to throw this on my kit loadout, i mean i had it for a long time but just never used it because i always attached the tracer. Instead i put this gun on and it just felt like a mini baby sized version of the M16. Bullets are very weak and recoil on long distance is quite bad, but getting the kill with it makes you say to yourself "HAHA take that you fool!" "You got killed by the worst gun in the game!"

I love getting kills with the M93R, anyone else share similar opinions?
    Do you disagree thats its the worst gun in the game? (I think it is, but then again i barely use any other guns apart from one main gun per kit...if you understand what im saying.)

Re: M93R Burst ... Major Fun

Actually at close range if you sight up, 2 burst kill. But it's only at very close range you can insure all round from the burst land on the target.

Comment

I use this gun to tick people off, or to lure them. Then I drop a C4 pack and watch them fly

I never kill with this though, i rather pull out a knife to save my rear.

Comment

Is that the reason your KDR dropped a bit?

Comment

My spud gun is more effecient.

Comment

I just platinumed the M9 so am thinking of using this now as I would feel dirty using the M1911

hopefully it doesn't still suck major balls

Comment

I actually find this gun to be quite nice. I don't know why.

Comment

Yea its actually pretty deadly sometimes.

Sometimes...

Comment

I used it a few times and came to the conclusion that while it had its moments, overall it was balls

I just slapped on the M1911, I might feel a bit dirty but its funny shooting AN94 assault wannabes in the face with it

Comment

Working...
                  X