Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus mpas have now been added to the regular playlist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stimulus mpas have now been added to the regular playlist.

Robert Bowling just tweeted the update is going on now so I log in and low and behold there was an update unlocking content. Earlier today and yesterday 402 was dropping hint to downright saying it was coming soon to today and finally now. Gonna enjoy some HC TDM Crash tonight.

Re: Stimulus mpas have now been added to the regular playlist.

So what happens when MW2 players who don't own the Stimulus maps try to play? Did IW/Activision just raise the price of a game to $75?

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
      So what happens when MW2 players who don't own the Stimulus maps try to play? Did IW/Activision just raise the price of a game to $75?
      I think they added a new play list called Stimulus and Stimulus Hardcore or something like that.

Comment

He said the Stimulus maps have been added to regular playlists. Meaning they're in all playlists, not just the special Stimulus playlists.

Comment

Yup, just got to play HC TDM and got to play a couple of the new maps.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            He said the Stimulus maps have been added to regular playlists. Meaning they're in all playlists, not just the special Stimulus playlists.
            Oh sorry ED I read the title wrong. Well that sucks for the ones that don't own the new maps.

Comment

wait i'm a little confused, do we still have to pay or did IW just put the maps in the regular rotation, so like when it loads it sends me to menu screen saying i need to buy dlc? or is it free now and installed like a update for free off steam

Comment

So the people that payed for it wasted money?

Comment

I don't think the maps are free.

Comment

Not free, its just people who paid for it can now enjoy it in their game mode of choice. I don't care if I pid for it, I wish they would release it to the public for free, they are some good maps, Stimulus by itself is worth it.

Comment

Didn't see this coming.

Comment

Were the maps added for free??? as in...... If you haven't bought the maps, can you now get them for FREE????

WOOPS NEVER MIND..... ANSWER IS ABOVE

Comment

will be interesting to see the numbers for people who actually bought it.

Comment

noice i love those maps

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrukh
                              noice i love those maps
                              I think you are a little late to the party pal.

Comment

Working...
                              X