Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejoice Comrades!! A vet from World at War returns in Black Ops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejoice Comrades!! A vet from World at War returns in Black Ops.

If anyone enjoyed World at War cause of Sgt. Reznov? WELL GUESS WHAT!!! HE'S BBBBBBAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AG: So there's a very rich and deep history to the Call of Duty lineage. Is there a chance that we might see characters or events from any of the most recent games crop up in Black Ops? A lot of the characters from Modern Warfare 1 and 2 are old-school guys who could have been around or involved in events you're touching on here.

Josh: Well I can tell you - and again, not to spoil the game - there is one character from World at War who is going to make a return, and that's Reznov. But I don't want to tell you what capacity he works in our game, but he has a pretty big part and the players who experienced World at War are going to recognise him. But that's all I can really disclose right now and believe me, I would love to tell you about the whole game but I just don't want to spoil that experience because this story is just so rich and deep.
    Source: Call of Duty: Black Ops Interview - AusGamers.com

Re: Rejoice Comrades!! A vet from World at War returns in Black Ops.

Well this looks promising! I'm just happy Treyarch is making it and I hope the gameplay is good.

I'm assuming Reznov is going to be like 80 and maybe be some person who helps out with intel?

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
      Well this looks promising! I'm just happy Treyarch is making it and I hope the gameplay is good.

I'm assuming Reznov is going to be like 80 and maybe be some person who helps out with intel?
      If he's anything like the Reznov in WaW, he'll be toting a machine gun in his ninety's.

Comment

Its the same person I wonder if Gary Oldman will be reprising his role?

Comment

Working...
        X