C4 vs Infantry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 vs Infantry

Ok so I LOVE c4, whenever I snipe, I have my C4, whenever I have my shotty, I got mah C4. I plain dead love it, the utility of being able to destroy tanks and make big explosions is second to none. Now I have 8 gold stars with it so I know my C4, but I have occassions where I put C4 in an ambush position (top of stairs, building etc) and a lot of the time I find that when I blow up the C4 with the guy practically dancing on top of it, I get no hit reg what so ever.

Is it just me guys or does C4 rather just destroy building and huge 20 ton tanks, but can't destroy the 180lb meatbag.

Re: C4 vs Infantry

I've noticed this before, definitely... I don't use C4 that much though so it never made much a difference to me haha.

Comment

The worst part:
      Self-damage works just fine. There have been times where I've thrown C4 over a wall/boulder on a group of enemies and blown myself up somehow, without killing any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        The worst part:
        Self-damage works just fine. There have been times where I've thrown C4 over a wall/boulder on a group of enemies and blown myself up somehow, without killing any of them.
        This is exactly what happens to me. I've been having the same problem with grenades lately also.

Comment

I've been having a different problem with grenades. I'll throw them in a window that already has the glass shot out. Then they bounce back at me off of the empty window! Most of the time I can run around a corner, but not always.

Comment

And sometimes the C4 doesn't detonate at all. Must be the lowest bidder issue.

Comment

What's annoying too is when you throw C4 then you press right clic like a madman and it won't work, and you end dead.

Edit : remind me to refresh the page before posting...

Comment

Its probably yet another symptom of overloaded servers. Like when you press a weapon select key and nothing happens. That got me killed a few times.

Comment

I like when you try to defend your MCom station with it, and you lose points once it blows up...

Comment

I have 6 gold stars with C4 and experience all the problems that have been stated. I just tend to stick with the safest options when using it now.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                      I have 6 gold stars with C4 and experience all the problems that have been stated. I just tend to stick with the safest options when using it now.
                      I want to use it more now, what kit do you commonly use it with and with what weapon?

Comment

I choose it over everything for all kits except the engineer kit. People think that the GL is worth taking over it but nothing is more satisfying than blowing up a tank when you are an assault player. Having C4 in your inventory sets you up for all situations whether it be destroying a tank or defending an mcom station, something a GL or 40mm shotgun cant do.

Comment

Working...
                        X