M14 ebr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M14 ebr

Is there anyone who knows how to use M14? I have less problem with Garand because it has larger ghost ring than M14. When zoomed in, the small the thick ghost ring makes it hard to shoot at short-mid range.

Also, M1 Garand seems to have less recoil than M14. M14's recoid is so large that one has to reduce firing rate at mid range. Due to lack of optic sights, these rifles are nearly useless at longer range. Better equip with QBU-88 or SVU for that sake.

And the real M14 is like this:

No, I'm not calling for buff or nerf. I'm just ranting after several nights of frustration with M14. Another 13 kills and gold then I'm done with it. Back to Carl Gustav, M60, AN-94 and long range sniping.

Re: M14 ebr

Yeah the M14 would be automatic in the game, and the sights would be better than what they give us. Also remember the M14 is supposed to be a DMR not a CQB weapon. So we should be able to equip a red dot and a 4x ACOG.

[edit]

I'd like to mention that video was somewhat inappropriate. You could have at least tried to find something better than that. First of all there's shot's of the woman's butt and breasts.

Next time find something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
      Is there anyone who knows how to use M14? I have less problem with Garand because it has larger ghost ring than M14. When zoomed in, the small the thick ghost ring makes it hard to shoot at short-mid range.

Also, M1 Garand seems to have less recoil than M14. M14's recoid is so large that one has to reduce firing rate at mid range. Due to lack of optic sights, these rifles are nearly useless at longer range. Better equip with QBU-88 or SVU for that sake.

And the real M14 is like this:

No, I'm not calling for buff or nerf. I'm just ranting after several nights of frustration with M14. Another 13 kills and gold then I'm done with it. Back to Carl Gustav, M60, AN-94 and long range sniping.
      Great video. The gun was nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
        I'd like to mention that video was somewhat inappropriate. You could have at least tried to find something better than that. First of all there's shot's of the woman's butt and breasts.
        How can you find anything better than that without actually showing obscenity?

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
          Har har

Comment

Shifty, how did you not like that video?

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-

First of all there's shot's of the woman's butt and breasts.

OH NOES!!!!11!1!!!! Not butt and breasts lol

Comment

Geez mate the game is rated 17+ Mature, I'm sure by that age, we all know the female anatomy well enough!

You can always divert your eyes

Anyway, on topic, I never use semi-auto all class weapons except for shotguns and pistols. Going against a An94 with that just doesn't make sense

Comment

Finally got gold with it. NO MORE M14 for me!

Now I have tonnes of M14 fail videos (which I got killed more than I kill), what should I do with them?

Comment

Originally posted by avalanchediode
                    finally got gold with it. No more m14 for me!

now i have tonnes of m14 fail videos (which i got killed more than i kill), what should i do with them?
                    gag reel! Satire! Irony! Go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                      Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Fake boobs?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          Fake boobs?
                          Exactly what I was thinking. =/

Comment

I simply cant use the M14. The large swaying ring makes it impossible for me to center the front sights on the target.
                            Sooner or later someone in DICE will actually try to use the gun themselves, and it will be fixed in the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                              Sooner or later someone in DICE will actually try to use the gun themselves, and it will be fixed in the next patch.
                              Exactly what I was thinking....... Nah... Good joke. You have made my day.

Comment

Working...
                              X