I actually enjoy this game very much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually enjoy this game very much!

I recently started playing Battlefield Heroes again. I used to be hooked on it, but then I was disappointed with the new patches and the superior weapons that people could get with money.

I must say I've spent about the same amount of money on this game as I have on any regular game at the store. Once I did that it became much more enjoyable.

For example, I bought an M16 and all of the Haggard's Heroic set, except I got a cool looking "Eli's Elite" helmet instead of the cowboy hat. The game became much more enjoyable to look at my guy and it was easier to win fights.

I also have a commando I only spent 5 dollars on so I could get a powerful sniper rifle for an unlimited time. That also made the game easier and more fun to play.

So, despite this not being very playable without about 10 or 15 dollars worth of equipment, I find it's a very enjoyable game. I wish this forum section was much more active then it currently is.

Re: I actually enjoy this game very much!

So once you spent $50 on the accessories for a free game, you could then play it and like it? Or did you only spend $15?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Well first of all, EA or DICE, whichever made the choice are douches for saying it's a "Free game". Sure it's free, but they mentioned you wouldn't be able to BUY anything that would give you an advantage. Then a few months later they come out with these "uber" weapons that are like 1500VP for 3 days, and you only get 7VP per round. So people were furious they did that. EA can still say it's free but they're loophole jerks.

As if the UBER weapons weren't enough - they come out with SUPER UBER weapons. I mean WTF?!

I spent about 15$ to make 1 guy really good. I've spent about 50$ total because I made some other guys too.

Comment

OK, I get it now.

Yeah, I was disapointed with the changes. I remember when they did that because the day of the announcement I decided I was going to get online finally and try the game out, then people started reporting that, so I never bothered.

Which is too bad because it did look like a fun side game.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

need to login

gg

Comment

I enjoyed the game for a total of oh 3 minutes.

Comment

in my browser

Comment

Working...
              X