R8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: R8

BF2142 was the best BF game when it comes to balance and stuff. It was just perfect. I loved all the vehicles in there. Everything was perfectly balanced.

You could fly around gunship whoring or transport whoring, it was all about skill. If you were good than you could survive a long time.

I miss gunship dogfights, those were pro, in fact, they still are but I just need to call up a friend and do some again. That game rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
      Port valdez?!? port valdez is already out.....[COLOR="Silver"]
      Conquest verison.

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
        BF2142 was the best BF game when it comes to balance and stuff. It was just perfect. I loved all the vehicles in there. Everything was perfectly balanced.

You could fly around gunship whoring or transport whoring, it was all about skill. If you were good than you could survive a long time.

I miss gunship dogfights, those were pro, in fact, they still are but I just need to call up a friend and do some again. That game rocks.
        That is why it is the best BF game of all time, Gunship fights were the best.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
          That is why it is the best BF game of all time, Gunship fights were the best.
          Everything is great in that game. There's nothing you can't counter easily with some skill without it being overpowered. The kits totally rocked, it was either assault/medic, engineer/anti-tank, sniper/spec op or support.

The whole thing is perfectly balanced. Frag grenades aren't overpowered, they're perfect. Dang - I'm going to go play a round tonight.

Comment

Working...
          X