Patch, Again, Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch, Again, Delayed

@Xan1ty Nope, no patch this week. Also mentioned on the forums.
    From Bazajaytee.

Re: Patch, Again, Delayed

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaay =_=

Comment

still time to rack up kills on the OP weapons... like the AN...
        i don't mind the delay, it seems like they want to get it right...

Comment

Patton, change your sig. I can't read your posts. Or the person below's...

Your going to make me blind. :icon_cry:

Comment

This is good, maybe they will put out a quality patch this time.

Comment

I dont know about this really. Its all well and good if they take longer and get it right, but i dont wanna see they screw it up more and have to wait a further 2 months for them to fix it with another ground braking "patch".

Comment

Like was mentioned over at the News thread, I don't see what the point is of having an autoupdater built into the game if they are not going to push small tweaks out. DiCE is showing a tiger does not change its stripes here. They should just push what is known to work even if it is 3 things, and leave the other 15 that are questionable out for a later week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                  Patton, change your sig. I can't read your posts. Or the person below's...

Your going to make me blind. :icon_cry:
                  No can do

Comment

On a related note. I read a few rumors the other night that some new maps are going to be in this patch. Real maps, not game modes. Problem was all links pointing to pics proving this have been taken offline.

And yeah, I dont get why they are not doing incremental updates like they said how it was going to work. Its back to big patches. Maybe these are big bugs, I dont know.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

there was already screenshots for nelson bay conquest and atacama rush. so it looks like more of the no real new maps, just opening them up for other game modes...

Comment

EA/DICE.........fix one problem and create 3 others. Damn, the gaming community deserves a legitimate patch that actually fixes problems. Get it right for once, after all you are getting paid! ( well that is debatable )

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
                          EA/DICE.........fix one problem and create 3 others. Damn, the gaming community deserves a legitimate patch that actually fixes problems. Get it right for once, after all you are getting paid! ( well that is debatable )
                          but then that wouldnt be dice lol

Comment

Sigh, let's hope they remember to fix all the issues on their list

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                              there was already screenshots for nelson bay conquest and atacama rush. so it looks like more of the no real new maps, just opening them up for other game modes...
                              Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              ...a few rumors ... Real maps, not game modes. Problem was all links pointing to pics proving this have been taken offline.
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X