Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameplay videos pending to be made

I have some ideas and some other ideas given by friends:

1. M14 video with sound track from FMJ movie. (This one will be very funny, since I already have some good ideas about how to merge sound track and clips).

2. A sniper headshot video to enlarge my e-peen. (Will come out soon, since it's the easiest to make).

3. A helicopter video mimicking the scene from the Apocalypse Now (hat tip to a friend).

I finally have the system migrated to a 1TB size hard drive so I can commence these projects. I am still using Windows Live Movie Maker. I know it sucks, so please give me some suggestion on both software and ideas. This post also serves as a reminder for me to do things on my tight schedule.

I don't have time and skill to make great videos. Some of you are really good producers. If you have other movie ideas, please also post it here so that some others may pick it up and make it happen.:thumbsup:

Re: Gameplay videos pending to be made

Software: Sony Vegas is really easy to use. Premiere is not as easy but can be tweaked more.

Comment

Sony Vegas 9 + Adobe Aftereffects. They are what I use. In addition to virtualdub to compress your 500 mb movie to about 140 mb without loss of quality.

Good luck

Comment

avs4you has a great suite of products
        (video, audio, photo, dvd) etc
        you get all for about $60
        one of its great features is that it does not re-encode portions of video that are not effected by your edits
        this saves LOTS of time

Comment

Thanks for all the recommendation.

It came up to me that doing a pirate video may not be a bad idea. Isla Inocente and Valparaiso Rush maps are best fit for the pirate video. Too bad DICE changed Gold Rush to Rush.

Anyone who speak pirate?

Comment

Pirate is easy, but I dont have the voice for it. Check this out for some ideas:

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Pirate is easy, but I dont have the voice for it. Check this out for some ideas:

Crunch
              Har Har Har, I'm a subscriber.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
                Har Har Har, I'm a subscriber.
                No, its Har Har Har, I be a subscriber you bilge sucking scaliwag!

You do need some pirate help.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

watch pirates of caribehan movies, or play some pirate games xD

But never forget the "Arrrhhh thiz (smth) be (smth) , Sayz I "
                  for example the "AArrrh, thiz chair be high, saiz I" from one simpsons episode

Comment

Working...
                  X