Red dead redemption for pc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dead redemption for pc!

So if you clicked this thread because of the title and you were expecting me to tell you the awsome GTA WESTERN was comming to pc then thats not what gonna happen.

I'm actually here to ask YOU if red dead redemption is a console only exclusive game, or if it might/is defnetly comming to pc.
    I'f you know it is comming do you have an idea of a release date?
    I'm asking this cause normally rockstars takes some time to confirm if theyr gonna release the games for pc, just like gtaiv took some more months to be confirmed at pc and mutch more months to be released(and its still a awful port)

thanks.

Re: Red dead redemption for pc!

I don't know but if it's similar to GTA I'm sure it will be made on PC eventually.

Comment

bump

Comment

I think based on how GTA4 made its way eventually to PC this game might very well do the same.

Comment

Let's hope it's a better port in regard to performance, GTA4 was such a disaster on the PC.

I'm loving RDR on the 360 atm tho.

Comment

Im considering just banning you outright for the false hope you brought me.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Im considering just banning you outright for the false hope you brought me.

Crunch
              Hahahha xD.

If you got any news tell the community in here please! XD
              I'm hoping it wont be so heavy as gtaiv synce its a newer game (maybe they optimizated the engine , saiz i) and as it doesnt has all those vehicles, buildings and pedestriands going on, and its just sand and vilages it might be less laggy

Comment

It will for sure, and GTA4 was not that bad of a port, then again my PC is not that old.

Comment

Well i have 4gb ram and a nvidia gt 130 m , 2.66ghz , and my friend with 2 gb ram , ( dunno the graphic card but its worse) and 2.0 ghz , runs gtaiv better than me, in low graphics i almost have the same fps has in the hightest settings, its stupid.
                  maybe its because he has windows xp and i have vista?

Comment

No, its because you have a lower end video card and probably no quad core processor.

Crunch

Comment

hmm maybe

Comment

I haven't tried GTA IV in a while, but last time I did I was using:
                        GTX 280
                        C2Q @ 2.7GHz
                        4GB DDR2

And it ran like crap. I just did not have a fun experience with it. Maybe they've optimized it since then, but I expected my system to be able to play the game on medium settings at 1920x1080 with no AA at a reasonably smooth rate.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                          I haven't tried GTA IV in a while, but last time I did I was using:
                          GTX 280
                          C2Q @ 2.7GHz
                          4GB DDR2

And it ran like crap. I just did not have a fun experience with it. Maybe they've optimized it since then, but I expected my system to be able to play the game on medium settings at 1920x1080 with no AA at a reasonably smooth rate.
                          Yeah, it should have ran better then that. I have a friend with a system a little less and he said it ran OK.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            Yeah, it should have ran better then that. I have a friend with a system a little less and he said it ran OK.

Crunch
                            thats the problem, my friendwith a worse system than me runs it better than me xD

Comment

episodes from liberty city runs better then gta4. their was a patch released for gta4 with better performance

Comment

Working...
                              X