The G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G3

What have they gone and done to my favorite bf2 weapon with the latest patch?? They said they have balanced it with the other asault rifles but all they have done is destroyed it.

The G3 has the smallest clip, the most recoil, the longest reload (coupled with small clip size) and no red dot/acog. The main bonus was its stopping power at all ranges. Now they have gone and nerfed that its next to useless. I tried it out and was just getting owned 2 or 3 to 1 with it even with magnum ammo and at close range :shakehead:

Stop breaking the things that didnt need fixing and teh not knifing in the back POS WTF is that about??? Hopefully the next patch will restore it as they said it will.:shock:

Re: The G3

Agree. I got the G3 after the patch, and it is still very enjoyable to use. If they ever tune it back to 25-20 damage, then I could only imagine how I will use it: not with magnum ammo, but with body armor. That will be mine pwning combo for all class.

Comment

I only found it useful in close combat. Even then i was only able to kill 1 enemy, 2 if i was lucky. I managed to get all 100 kills for gold with the adjustments from the latest patch.

Comment

Lol. I think it's awesome.

Comment

getting the gold for it after the patch was pure torture. that thing sucks something terrible

Comment

I just don't like the iron sight and the need to reload after 2 kills.

It needs more damage and reduced recoil. Or at least, less of muzzle flash that blinds my iron sight.

G3 + explosive is my only excuse to use Recon.

Comment

GUYS DONT WORRY

My platinum G3 will be returned to its former godliness in the next patch it has been said, also with improved settling time

It will be back dw

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                GUYS DONT WORRY

My platinum G3 will be returned to its former godliness in the next patch it has been said, also with improved settling time

It will be back dw
                There is a god

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                  I just don't like the iron sight and the need to reload after 2 kills.

It needs more damage and reduced recoil. Or at least, less of muzzle flash that blinds my iron sight.

G3 + explosive is my only excuse to use Recon.
                  What specs do you use for that kit, magnum?

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                    What specs do you use for that kit, magnum?
                    I don't use magnum, extra explosives for the C4 and demolition MCOM run.

Comment

The fact that you can't even burst-fire reasonably with the G3 without all but one bullet (in each burst) disappearing into the great void tells me everything I need to know about it.

It's a stinky garbage weapon... the patch will just turn it into garbage.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                      I don't use magnum, extra explosives for the C4 and demolition MCOM run.
                      At 25% extra damage, you're still required to make two runs for the MCOM. Instead of 12, you'll need 10? Hardly a required specialization, if you ask me...

Comment

G3 + Magnum ammo = 2 shot kill before patch... good times... good times :P

Comment

Originally posted by wolf106
                          Yup I remember that hopefully they will resore it like that or at least let us use the red dot/acog with it .

Comment

Originally posted by wolf106
                            And that is why i loved it

Comment

Working...
                            X