Marksman LMG Training????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marksman LMG Training????????????

What is the purpose of this specialization if you cannot go prone in the game. As it sez a heavier barrel , etc, etc..... and firing from the prone. Am I missing something here and does this spec actually help with accuracy? Like to tone down the kick of the M60.

Re: Marksman LMG Training????????????

Prone is a mistake and the training reduces the recoil.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
      What is the purpose of this specialization if you cannot go prone in the game. As it sez a heavier barrel , etc, etc..... and firing from the prone. Am I missing something here and does this spec actually help with accuracy? Like to tone down the kick of the M60.
      Hey doods, if I was you, I'd stop wasting my time on all those crappy perks and magnum magnum and magnum... oh and don't forget red dot!
      Trust me, you don't need anything else... they are all completely useless.

Comment

So should I use Magnum or Marksman Training for my LMGs?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
          So should I use Magnum or Marksman Training for my LMGs?
          I would go for Magnum, it wins when you try to out-DPS someone at short range.
          At longer range you usually have a better option to pick your battles.

Comment

Its basically better Accuracy when you aim down the iron sights or use a red dot.

I prefer Marksman LMG training to Mag ammo on the LMG's.

Comment

I prefer magnum ammo, that combined with burst fire iron sights on my beastly XM8 LMG is unstoppable...mwuhahahahahaha.

Comment

marksman is very useful with M60 for doing run n' gun. It not only reduces spray aiming down, it also reduces spread from the hip.

Body armor pretty much negates the effect of magnum ammo, plus it provides reduction in explosive splash damage.

Comment

Working...
                X