This game is to soft on TKer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is to soft on TKer's

Seriously, a lousy -15 points is crap to someone who doesn't care about points. What ever happen to the option to forgive/punish or the fact that 4 tk's in a roll will get you automatically kicked. It's BS that someone can run around TKing in a room without a lazy admin.

Re: This game is to soft on TKer's

Hm, kill the teamkiller? I was once teamkilling my whole team when they were baseraping. But that was just for fun. And another one actually joined in with the teamkilling. Mind you, I like baseraping actually. But I was bored. You know, people stopped spawning so occasionally there was this unlucky guy who spawned and had 20 rifles pointed towards him. Its just funny to throw a grenade into a pack of 5+ teamkillers. This was back in 2142 though.

Comment

Agree, sometimes it's the other way around where the dude is completely pissed off and blames our newbie like team that he starts releasing his anger on his teammate. This really sucks too because some people are still trying to win and enjoy the game but getting spawned camped and getting TK inside our spawn gives me more reason to stop coming back.

-I had a dude who kept TKing because he was frustrated with the team and kept killing people so I TK him back and I was kicked because they witness me TKing him. How utterly agitated I was! >D

Comment

You must be hardcore to play hardcore, e.g. no whining
        Not the least because HC is a half-finished gamemode tacked on as an afterthought.

Comment

New Rule: For each TK, go down a rank.

:laugh::laugh:

Comment

To be honest, I haven't seen an intentional TK in this game. Lots of accidentals, but nothing intentional.

Heck, last night I took out two of my own squads with a mortar strike. Apparently I locked onto a leaf in front of my position instead of the bad guys on top of the hill.

**** happens.

Comment

Yes they're too soft compared to the others BF but well considering the base gamemode don't have friendly fire on... They didn't thought a lot about it, HC is a half-finished gamemode like Vreki said.

Comment

I havent found a server with FF on yet let alone any teamkillers :/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  I havent found a server with FF on yet let alone any teamkillers :/
                  You have to make sure not to filter out 'Hardcore' servers if you're looking for FF-on servers. I'm told that anything that changes even one of the server variables instantly marks the server as 'Hardcore'. If you, like I, have the browser set to filter out HC servers, you'll never find an FF-on server.

That said, TKs are another reason I don't play HC servers. Without any way to really deal with the TKers (remember that an eye for an eye makes everyone blind) there's no limit to the potential for griefing. At least in FF-off servers people have to resort to tracer darting you and trying to flatten you with unoccupied vehicles to grief. I've always preferred BF games with 100% FF-on, but for this game it's the opposite.

Comment

Gotta play in well admined servers.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
                      New Rule: For each TK, go down a rank.

:laugh::laugh:
                      That would be the day good people would play more and all the noobs would leave. Including FF always on of course.

Comment

i once saw a guy TK every teammate he saw, then revive them and he ended up with the highest score because TK is only -15pts.

Comment

haha, its bad, bad thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                            i once saw a guy TK every teammate he saw, then revive them and he ended up with the highest score because TK is only -15pts.
                            Hmm that is a good idea, thanks Min.

Comment

tbh

the game just wasn't intended to have FF on imo

even with hardcore

Comment

Working...
                              X