Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miyamoto stomps on the wounded dog of the Nintendo hardcore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miyamoto stomps on the wounded dog of the Nintendo hardcore...

"We're Making Zelda Easier"

"The Legend of Zelda creator Shigeru Miyamoto believes the famed franchise is too difficult for gamers"

CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.

This is just fing outrageous. As if TP and the DS titles werent easy enough. Nintendo may have put hardcore on backlog, but when the strictly hardcore titles like Zelda start getting dragged down with it, it just gets personal. I dont give a damn if Zelda isnt accessible to new players, it is made for the hardcore who became hardcore the hard way. I can only hope this doesnt turn out to be as rotten as it sounds.

Re: Miyamoto stomps on the wounded dog of the Nintendo hardcore...

The effects pokemon has had on the gaming industry....

Comment

I don't care if they make the Zelda franchise easier or harder all I want is a FULL ADULT LINK GAME, and when I mean full... I don't mean half dog link, half bird link, metal link, or any shape form that is not link and oh gawh no more kid link please!!!! Just make a game with "LINK" and no weird shapeshifting crap!

Comment

If you want a hardcore Nintendo game, go buy Galaxy 2. They've really upped the difficulty this time around

Comment

I plan to reply Ocarina of Time again in the near future. And A Link to the Past. Those were real hardcore games.

Comment

Since when Zelda is considered hardcore? :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
              And A Link to the Past. Those were real hardcore games.
              That's my favorite Zelda game. I've played it so many times I know where everything is, how to beat everything, etc. (the same goes for Super Mario World)

Originally posted by Redink
              oh gawh no more kid link please!!!!
              Does that count Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures? Because I really liked those, especially with 4 people playing. It was so hilarious trying to get everybody to cooperate. Other than those 2 I don't want kid link either.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                Since when Zelda is considered hardcore? :shakehead:
                And BC2 is?

Have you ever beat A Link to the Past?

And isn't Link "kid Link" in all the top-down/pre-64 games?

Comment

Zelda is nintendo... and a single player game. That changes the game a bit.

Comment

I liked kid Link in OoT better than adult Link because kid Link got to use the boomerang. The hookshot wasn't nearly as fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                      And BC2 is?

Have you ever beat A Link to the Past?

And isn't Link "kid Link" in all the top-down/pre-64 games?
                      I never said BC2 is even though it's a multi game so difficulty is random. Zelda wasn't once renowned for its difficulty, not like some old games like Contra for ex.

And I beat all the Zelda up to Majora's Mask, with all the side-quests possible. My bro did up to Twilight Princess. Awesome games but not hardcore.

Comment

Yeah, Zelda is easy.

I didnt like lInk to the past, I thought it was inferior to the series. Im being biased though

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                        X