Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your BEST "priceless moment" is . . . ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your BEST "priceless moment" is . . . ??

this gave me such a moment of pleasure
    had just spawned in Laguna Pressa (as sniper)
    and was working my way over to the water fall
    got a glimpse of single shot muzzle flash from the dark jungle on the steep hill over looking that little creek
    I dropped (er, em 'crouched' behind a rock)
    and slid over and scanned with 12x scope
    I saw what appeared to be a 'lump' sticking out on the side of a tree
    (yep - it was about 1/10th of his helmet sticking out = yep = a SMALL target)
    aimed high (bullet drop - all the way across the map)
    and lucky me - he never moved - (with my 10fps - moving targets are HARD)
    not only got the kill - but got my 100th Head Shot pin at same time
    all from catching a glimpse of a muzzle flash ! (not even a sniper bullet smoke trail)

DOUBLE sweet ! :score:

your turn !

Re: your BEST "priceless moment" is . . . ??

I was spamming smoke grenades all over the map while assaulting the last M-Com pair at Laguna Presa. I fired one smoke grenade about 200m over a barrier and it hit and killed somebody.

On Valparaiso I was defending the first M-Coms and a blackhawk was flying at about 100m and quite fast. I aimed ahead of it (It was far out of my FOV) and it hit the very tip of the tail rotor, so the effect of it spinning around was just so rewarding and fun to watch.

Comment

I mortar farm in laguna conquest map and rushed in killing 2 dude and knifed 1 guy without any ammo left, then turned around saw an enemy looking straight at me suddenly BAM my first mortar dropped exactly right on top of the guy who was about to shoot me. This all happened in about 3 seconds and it was so unbelievable cause I was ready to die.

Comment

Tracer dart a sniper behind a rock right on the head, he hit me in the arm with M24, it's okay, I returned the favor with RPG-7. A much larger bullet

Surprisingly, that tracer dart was meant for their blackhawk chopper which dived unexpectedly.

On Isla Inocentes.

Comment

Missing someone with an RPG, causing them to take cover in the building the RPG hit. Destruction 2.0 kill

Comment

trying to shoot a tank with a tracer, missing - and i happen to get some guy next to the tank, then proceed to shoot the guy with an rpg from across the map

Comment

Finding dedicated servers.

Comment

not so much a defining moment, just for lolz all the time.

If there is an annoying player on my team/squad whatever, or someone who is tking. i will trace dart them, and as they run away couple seconds they blow up from an enemy's missle..hehe, or i just do that hundreds of times to a guy who i just dont like on my team. they're all like "wtf! why am i blinking!"

oh the joy..

Comment

cool - ! dart your own teammate for an enemy missile !
                  who things of these things ! :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
                    The same people who played the beta and since FF was off they didn't have a way to grief all the teammates who were content to sit on Wookie Hill sniping away at the defenders instead of trying to take the objectives and win the game.

Speaking of tracer dart moments, I had a funny one a while back on Atacama where I was hunting the enemy heli and a guy on a quad speeds past the boat where the UAV is (where I was) so I take a wild shot with the tracer dart and get the trace assist message. So I get the RPG ready to lock on and by the time it locks on he had made it to the stairwell near C and had gotten off the bike only I was still locked on because somehow I managed to tag the driver with the dart instead of the vehicle. My teammates killed him before I could get the kill with the rocket, though, so it was only a so-so moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
                      I am not sure that is possible, I never had a lock-on on a team-mate.

Comment

I darted a guy on the ridge playing White Pass. He kills me with his M60. I respawn, pull out my trusty Goose, locked on, and BAM. It was like revenge from the grave.

My other was randomly firing into an MCOM that had just been set - QUAD KILL.

Comment

I hate pulling out my side arm to finish somebody off when I notice it's a tracer dart when his face starts beeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                            I am not sure that is possible, I never had a lock-on on a team-mate.
                            its not possible to track enemys tracers, im sure about it

Comment

Taking down a high flying Black hawk with full squad in there with RPG-7.

No tracers. Boy that was something

Comment

Working...
                              X