• Show
Clear All

• Shotgun Sniping

Enjoy

Re: Shotgun Sniping

Props! Good video!

Comment

Does this still work or has it been nerfed?

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
        Does this still work or has it been nerfed?
        Totally still works, still totally rocks.

Comment

that is always a debate with me. Range&Power vs Capacity. I fine sometimes, it is just better to have the capacity. Esp if you are playing with a good run-n-gunner using the AN-94 w/4x. If you spot the distance targets for your partner, you can take care of the close threats.

I'd really like to find out how much damage I do though at a 50yd distance though. I know I take some health, but how much...and how much does the window frame take too.

I take it you're using the slug?

Comment

Yeah, he's using slugs. At 50m, you're probably only doing single-digit damage without slugs, if you hit at all. Between the spread and damage dropoff, shotties aren't good for much range without slugs.

With slugs, the window frame isn't taking any of the hit. If you hit with the railgun (slug/railgun, same difference), it does a significant amount of damage. A headshot with magnum from any range is a kill with a pump action.

Comment

Great video.

I find this art ineffective (in addition to my hitreg issues with shotty), sniping with shotgun is inviting an enemy sniper to headshot you. I need to stop, aim, duck, fire.

I'll stick with close range shotty.

Comment

Working...
              X