Saiga with slug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saiga with slug?

Is it just me or Saiga really sucks with slug? I thought it should perform like semi-auto, but I wasn't able to kill anything with it. Switch back to buck shots and I can hit something.

It seems that slugs are made for pump action only.

Re: Saiga with slug?

not true, its like the m14 but alot better.

Comment

with slugs you have to pretty much shoot for the head to be effective. magnum ammo with the slugs works pretty good. slug is a single bullet vs a spread of small pellets. If you want long range kills go with slugs other than that you are better without for up close fighting.

Comment

My shotgun hit reg is messed, i can never kill anyone with one hit with the 870.

Comment

I have been using the saiga + slug with extended ammo and its truly a beast! I usually hate shotguns due to the range problem but this technique is quickly becoming a favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
            My shotgun hit reg is messed, i can never kill anyone with one hit with the 870.
            Same here.

The other day I was getting owned by some guy with the NS2000. From 40 feet he was killing me with one shot. My T88 didn't seem to faze him. Yesterday I was using the 870 and what would seem like easy kills (headshots from 10 feet) would not work.

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamBULL
              Same here.

The other day I was getting owned by some guy with the NS2000. From 40 feet he was killing me with one shot. My T88 didn't seem to faze him. Yesterday I was using the 870 and what would seem like easy kills (headshots from 10 feet) would not work.
              You are not alone. Please check my medic 870 video. You'll see the same thing. The hitreg is really messed up sometimes.

Comment

Saiga with slugs is baller, but I'd rather use the M1 Garand.

Comment

Working...
                X