Dropped connection every day. I mean every single day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped connection every day. I mean every single day

I don't know if it's my internet, the server I play on, or the game, but I lose connection every day no matter time of day, how long I have been playing.

Re: Dropped connection every day. I mean every single day

Okay before anything,

Can ya tell us your location?

PC configurations and hardware?

As well as ISP and in game/Steam settings.

Or where your computer is situated in your house or condo.

Comment

Happens to me at least once every day as well.

I dont think it has anything to do with you. At least I dont think so, maybe DICE is targeting us and we dont know it, but I doubt it.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I happens every day for me too. I have a lame ATT DSL connection and my buddy that is across town on RR Cable has no issues. My connection is not shared and the gaming rig I use does not have a stitch of other software on it. Just Steam...literally, it does not have firefox or anything, just a barebones box with the latest drivers from EVGA, Microsoft patches and one game installed, BFBC2 on it. If I want to browse the web or do anything, I KVM over to my regular Dell machine.

I get kicked from the server and my friend does not. Both of us are connected to a server within 200 miles normally. We both own the exact same machines (same memory, CPUs, MB, identical, only thing different is the ATX case and HDD). He has way more software installed too.

Normally, DSL is supposed to be more stable. I don't get kicked from Vent, only the server. It then sometimes takes forever to reconnect to the EA master server, while my friend is still talking on Vent, while ingame.

Comment

Check your steam connection, I set my steam connection for 256kb and boy I noticed the choppiness in game.

Try the 10 MB bandwidth option on steam.

Comment

Working...
          X