New Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Maps Coming Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Maps Coming Soon

There were 32 player versions of them that would probably work with BC2, but the problem is all the ones people are mentioning here are all infantry-centric. We already have a ****ton of infantry-centric conquest maps. Moar Atacama pl0x. The tank whore in me demands it.

Comment

I'd love to see a dense urban map. Combined with destruction and it would really be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvic
        I'd love to see a dense urban map. Combined with destruction and it would really be awesome.
        That would be a lot of lag since we would have dusts and bricks flying everywhere.

I would like to see a map without a lot of buildings, just short fences and trees.

Building = perfect place for M2 Carl and 40 mm spamming.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
          That would be a lot of lag since we would have dusts and bricks flying everywhere.

I would like to see a map without a lot of buildings, just short fences and trees.

Building = perfect place for M2 Carl and 40 mm spamming.

NO. Bad company 1 maps were more urban then the ones I see here. Seriously :/

Comment

Id like to see more than 3 flags in conquest actually.

Comment

Tunis Harbor seems like a map that would fit the BC2 playstyle.

Honestly I think a nice open map like Wake would be good. Just give one chopper to both teams, and learn from the past mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
                Id like to see more than 3 flags in conquest actually.
                This. I want maps with 5 or 6 flags, not where each team controls a flag and the fights over the middle one.

Comment

remember this ad?

Official Battlefield Bad Company 2 advertisement being shown in the Europe. Shows the game review scores and one line snippets from popular gaming sources. J...

we have not had this map yet! nor the buggy vehicle.. maybe this is what is in the pipeline to be released.. who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                    Tunis Harbor seems like a map that would fit the BC2 playstyle.

Honestly I think a nice open map like Wake would be good. Just give one chopper to both teams, and learn from the past mistakes.
                    Open maps = recon fest. Forget objectives, everyone grab a GOL and sit back.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
                      Open maps = recon fest. Forget objectives, everyone grab a GOL and sit back.
                      Or tank sniping fest for those who can't use sniper rifles.

I think what was still in lack of in the BF series is a siege type map, which infantry fight for control in the city while epic open ground battle is raging outside.

Comment

Cool.Hope they make some more maps like Arica and Valdez.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

I wouldn't mind if they just gave us all the bf2 maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                          remember this ad?

Official Battlefield Bad Company 2 advertisement being shown in the Europe. Shows the game review scores and one line snippets from popular gaming sources. J...

we have not had this map yet! nor the buggy vehicle.. maybe this is what is in the pipeline to be released.. who knows
                          That might just be a beta of Africa Harbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                            That might just be a beta of Africa Harbor.
                            If the map in the vid is a beta then the current is a pre-alpha

Comment

Demize in a twitter said it was a partial map made only for the commercial and was never going to be released.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Shame as it looks better than any of the maps we have now.

Comment

Working...
                                X