Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here good in Java? (Game design help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here good in Java? (Game design help)

So I'm trying to finish up a game I made a while back. I want to add online play- 2 player for right now, maybe want to expand later- music/sound fx, and some other basic upgrades. Does anyone here know how to do any of that or know of a tutorial that I can learn from? I have some friends who use Java, but I would like to do this mostly by myself if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Anyone here good in Java? (Game design help)

My gf is really good at java i will ask her and see if she can help.

Comment

Cool. I appreciate any help I can get. I'm pretty good with Java, but I've never had to work with sound or online components like this.

Comment

I asked her but she is fairly new to it and although she thought she could probably give it a go she said you would probably know more about it than her :/

Comment

Thanks anyway. I have some books I can use and I can always look **** up on the interwebs. I just prefer having someone with personal experience help guide me along.

Comment

Originally posted by Obsidian Spire
            So I'm trying to finish up a game I made a while back. I want to add online play- 2 player for right now, maybe want to expand later- music/sound fx, and some other basic upgrades. Does anyone here know how to do any of that or know of a tutorial that I can learn from? I have some friends who use Java, but I would like to do this mostly by myself if possible.

Thanks in advance.
            Could you send me a pm with a touch in your game? i'm intrested in seeing how it looks like

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            My gf is really good at java i will ask her and see if she can help.
            I want one of those too

Comment

Working...
            X