The f? Nvidia drivers tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The f? Nvidia drivers tweaks

I don't see any problem, it's just a bunch of kids pretending they are teh l33t c00l hax0rs. It gave the guy no advantage in [Expletive Deleted]'s video. All it did really was show the world he is as mentally challenged as the music.

The only scenario I can think of is if you are sniper hunting... But all other aspects of play... What a totally useless "hack".

Comment

I have friends using this for performance now and from what i can tell it offers no help what so ever. It just gave them an extra 32 frames

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
        The only scenario I can think of is if you are sniper hunting... But all other aspects of play... What a totally useless "hack".
        There is no fog, and recon's ghillie suit is completely neutralized. It also makes it way easier to see through the foliage, snow and sand storm. It is a cheat.

Comment

Wow. looks like crayon land. Honestly arent the graphics one of the things that make this game amazing? Kinda pathetic to see people go to these lengths to give them an upper hand.

Comment

as of 3 days ago this method is permban from punkbuster enabled servers. It is detected as a video mod.

Comment

I'm glad I don't suck at the game so bad to need lame hacks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwinters
                as of 3 days ago this method is permban from punkbuster enabled servers. It is detected as a video mod.

ah! no wonder why the server I was on all of a sudden started kicking people left and right. I had never seen so many people kicked in one day and poof! every five minutes someone was getting kicked.

Comment

Nice, I didn't think PB will kick for that considering it's a driver thing.

Comment

lol i think that should give like +100 fps for the ****yu quality of the textures

Comment

That video looks ridiculous.
                      It's almost like a "What BC2 would look like on a PS1" video.

Anyone who makes these changes just to get the drop on their enemies need to go and take their head for a ****.

Comment

If you seen vids of Unreal, Quake or Wolfenstein it's like that and you have to if you don't want to be at disadvantage, but those games are competitive ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                          If you seen vids of Unreal, Quake or Wolfenstein it's like that and you have to if you don't want to be at disadvantage, but those games are competitive ones.
                          Yeah, I remember the old days of Quake III when you would be playing with something that looked like you were playing Atari level graphics to have really awesome frames.

Although, I understand that they want to keep everyone as close to an even level as possible, but there are factors like FOV on WS monitors and people with high-end rigs will always have an advantage. I certainly know I have a night-and-day difference when I switch mice back and forth. I wonder how many people realize that something that simple is holding them back.

But it 'nice' they want to keep everyone 'even'. Even if there are caveats to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X