The f? Nvidia drivers tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The f? Nvidia drivers tweaks

It seems you can have some kind of undetected cheat with a modifification of your Nvidia drivers. The game looks like Super Mario after that but it does give you some kind of advantage.

Edit : didn't saw the link at the end of the vid

Re: The f? Nvidia drivers tweaks

I think you will find that you can do this with any gfx card and ppl have been playing with very low grapfix settings for ages.. you lose quality for performance.. its nothing new

edit; that was until i saw the last bit of the video lol

Comment

Down grading graphics to that level is outright cheating. I personally use low effect setting in game, but not anywhere near this.

Comment

Annoying thing is that this is a legit way of doing it, PB cant do a thing to stop it.

Comment

Is it possible to set the GFX so low legitimately? It almost looks as all textures has been removed. I would look for the guy in pbbans, but they seem to be down.

Btw, the video contains a link to a hack site, so you are not really allowed to post it here.

Comment

Ok I didn't watch until the end, I removed it. And of course it's not really legit but you don't need to download a hack, you just have to tweak your drivers.

Comment

Okay, I think I found the video. The music made me want to hit some meth and beat a prostitute. Got to keep the pimp hand strong, and all.

But I don't know how anyone could ever want to play like that. Only a sorry waste of meat would possibly be willing to play that way only so they could have an advantage over other players.

Knives + heads

Comment

Here are some screenshots from the video. They don't contain any link or ads, so I think they are ok to post.

Comment

Why was the video removed?

i know people who need something like this due to their card getting 12 frames on low

Comment

It had the name of a hack site in it, I guess.

This is one that some clan grabbed I guess. I didn't see any URLs to hack sites in this one.
                    I recommend muting the video to avoid slapping your hookers, though. You may also have an irresistible need to get "rims" and "bump." Please fight those urges. Think of the children.

I hope the file attached to it causes PCs to **** bricks.

Comment

Saw this a few days ago. Its sad. Looks like BF heroes lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                        Saw this a few days ago. Its sad. Looks like BF heroes lol.
                        Bingo! I kept thinking "This reminds me of something", but couldn't figure out what. But it looks very much like BF:H

Comment

I watched the vid and i cant see that much of an advantage really :s Other than the better performance.

Comment

If someone is hiding somewhere you have a much higher chance to detect him, especially wookie suit, much cleaner terrain, etc. Same advantages as putting low settings on other FPS.

Comment

reminded me of TF2 with low settings.
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                              X