Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is Bad Co.2 like?

Originally posted by Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    I do F-Class target shooting out to 1000 yards, at that distance in the video even if your scope is facing sideways you ain't going to miss 3 times.
    So you shoot at targets? I asked if you've killed things. There is a difference. Any child can hit a target. When they realize they are ending the entire existence of another creature, and killing a son/daughter/mother/father, it's harder for them to make the kill. Even then, removing organs and preparing a carcass for eating adds another layer to the fun. Even people who can dissociate from all of that can have a hard time pulling out a knife and going to work on a dead body. Shooting a piece of paper/target is not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
      What guns have you fired in real life? What types of scopes? (Scopes are for softies, but ill save that for another thread.)
      Im proud to say i qualified expert marksman for the US army. 38/40 with no scope
      There's only so much we are allowed in Australia but I currently own a Savage 12 F/TR .308 1:12 twist 30 inch barrel for sending 168 grain Hornady A-Max's a long way (past 1K without going sub). Yes I would rather a Lapua but don't have the funds for $4.50 a round (If I load them myself) $10 each off the shelf.

Like I said I do F-Class target shooting so a scope is needed and I use a Nightforce NXS 12-42x56mm.

*points to sig*

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
      So you shoot at targets? I asked if you've killed things. There is a difference. Any child can hit a target. When they realize they are ending the entire existence of another creature, and killing a son/daughter/mother/father, it's harder for them to make the kill. Even then, removing organs and preparing a carcass for eating adds another layer to the fun. Even people who can dissociate from all of that can have a hard time pulling out a knife and going to work on a dead body. Shooting a piece of paper/target is not the same.
      Sorry, yes I have shot animals and no there's very little difference especially after the second round. Shooting people? well yeah there would be a bit more anticipation in that but people who do shoot people are usually trained for it.

Comment

Interesting. Very nice.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
        My cousin is a Navy Corpsman, he just got back in town. He told me about them being paired in groups for training, and each group would get a pig that has been shot several times. They are required to keep them alive as long as possible. His was shot in the side of the face, and he kept his pig alive the longest, going on 6 days. Pretty wild. He got home and my uncle had a huge pig roast. He ate burgers that night.

Comment

They had to keep a wounded pig alive? :shakehead:

Comment

Yea. PETA didnt like it either. But they rather have him see blood and brain matter from a pig first, than a person. He goes to Afghanistan in 2 months. Will be grouped with the Marines on the front lines.

Comment

Guntalk is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
                Guntalk is boring.
                ... haha, you're on a forum that centers around shooting things on a screen with guns. Get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
                  Fake, no one is that bad of a shot.

EDIT: then again it could be an American video, they have a habit of giving mentally challenged people firearms.
                  I've seen worse shot. There are people who just can't shoot, and there are people who can't shoot guns not zeroed by themselves.

Comment

Working...
                  X