Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Bad Co.2 like?

Please answer the poll.

I think it's more like Call of Duty filled with noobs and easy for players to play. I like a challenge, I never use GL's or Gustavs. I use Shotguns and AT mines. Everyone steals your tank when you repair, ANNOYING! Perks? Upgrades? Packages? Whatever! This isn't Call of Duty EA! Hello? Back in the days of BF2 or 2142, you pick your gun and fight. Now its choose a perk, like extra Explosives and better explosions. Gee, doesn't that give a better advantage to Gustav noobs. And the knifing. Oh my god. This is sh**. Stab and miss the guy 6 times and he can turn around and stab you, ONCE! Before, press 1, pull out your knife and get ready. Now it's this crap where you press V, F, Mouse Button 4 or w/e to stab.

I think I made a point, make yours!

Re: What is Bad Co.2 like?

It feels like a mix of BF and CoD. But the BF roots are present enough to make it a much more deeper experience than Cod.

Comment

Feels like hell.

Frankly i am tired of people that dont know how to play their class. I will give level 10's and lower a pass, bt anyhting higher, you should have a grasp on how to properly use each class. Like today, i saw an medic trying to snipe like recon. Im talking 2 mcoms away sniping. Assault that refused to drop ammo boxes. I literally had to wait for him to die so i could switch to his kit then switch back to re supply myself. Recon that i swear have no idea they even have motion sensors or what they do. Engineers that run from a UAV thats smoking (Free points?) NA they are hard scoping 100% of the time with a Carl Gustav. I have seriously flown right in front of their faces, blocking them in a corner and they try to jump over me, even asking in chat for a repair to no avail. All of these players were 30s and up.

The majority of the people in this game are either extremely stupid, or just plain dont care about anything but kills.They have no idea hw to work as a team, or realize how powerful teamwork really is in this game. They dont even want to give it a chance.

I dont mid the perk, or whatever you want to call them, it adds variety to the game. I just cannot stand stupidity, and this game is full of it. Playing in pubs is most likely the main cause of this. Im gonna take a week long break and try and come back and see how i feel about it. With all the nerfing, buffing, things that have gone unfixed for so long, it gets tiresome. /rant :badnade:

Comment

See Tampa, feels like a pretty poor console port.

Comment

Time has corrupted you memory, making the old days seem like a golden time.
          But while there are many differences between COD and BF, the presence of idiots is not one of them.

Comment

Feels like Battlefield Bad Company 1 tbh.

(I know very few of you will have played it on the consoles...)

Comment

Yes, it's an improvement over the first one but that's all you can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                Feels like Battlefield Bad Company 1 tbh.

(I know very few of you will have played it on the consoles...)
                I was going to say, where is the option for this?

To me it doesnt feel like BF or CoD, it feels like BC1.

Comment

Feels like an option not listed at all.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Pretty skewed poll, in my opinion.

Comment

I didn't vote because it didn't have mine in it.
                      I voted for
                      A bad water down version of battlefield 2 / 2142

Comment

I say it feels like a console port with a PC interface.

Comment

Well if inhaled hypercapnia (too much carbon dioxide) occurs. The human body would respond by hyperventilating, sensing it was low on oxygen (hypoxemia), and the person would become dizzy, panicky, with bluish skin, eventually passing out and after about 4 minutes or so, brain death from lack of oxygen will occur, in addition to massive organ failure if the CO2 exposure was prolonged.

Comment

I think it's like BF2 - size + speeded up - player count + gadgets - teamkilling for vehicles + explosions - playing with a plan.

Comment

This poll is a logical fallacy. You fail at life.

Comment

Working...
                              X