• Show
Clear All

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied
    Re: What is Bad Co.2 like?

Originally posted by King Poulet
    it feels like that:

ok, not always tho
    More like: he hits the deer three times in the chest and face, the deer runs up and gores him with his antlers.

Leave a comment:

• Nate79
    replied

I'll take a bad day in BC2 over a good day in MW2 any day. Battlefield series > COD all day long baby. Are there morons who don't know how to use their kit to help the team? Sure, but that's not the fault of the game. The perks balance one another, adapt and overcome instead of whining. BC2 variety in features and maps beats the pants off COD.

Leave a comment:

• King Poulet
    replied

it feels like that:

ok, not always tho

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

Despite the optimism I had about this game it totally sucks...

The graphics are wicked and the map sizes are perfect but the hit detection totally fu**s this game for me.. Couldn't count the times I have lined up a head shot, taken it and seen the players body take the hit straight in the head but don't even get so much as a hit mark and then other wtf moments when I miss a shot by a couple of feet and still get the kill. Then there's the awesome idea of having ghillie suits but no prone? lol what is that about? and the M24 that shoots what feels like a 22 rimfire instead of a Lapua. For me and the way I play this game (Mostly sniper class) these few shortcomings really destroy the game for me.

One thing I do love though is the knifing, feels good actually working for a knife instead of just teleport lunging 30 feet like in MW2..

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Originally posted by iQue
    Like the old battlefields but compressed into a neat action filled little package. I really like the infantry focused fights, the maps, weapons, everything. I can see myself playing this game a long time ahead. So much whine on these forums.
    Not just this forum but everywhere. Remember what generation your living in now.

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

Like the old battlefields but compressed into a neat action filled little package. I really like the infantry focused fights, the maps, weapons, everything. I can see myself playing this game a long time ahead. So much whine on these forums.

Leave a comment:

• McSteviee
    replied

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
    Well if inhaled hypercapnia (too much carbon dioxide) occurs. The human body would respond by hyperventilating, sensing it was low on oxygen (hypoxemia), and the person would become dizzy, panicky, with bluish skin, eventually passing out and after about 4 minutes or so, brain death from lack of oxygen will occur, in addition to massive organ failure if the CO2 exposure was prolonged.
    Now that's funny. I didn't get it at first but that **** is funny.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

I think it is like BF2 but for retards.

Leave a comment:

• jake_
    replied

This poll is a logical fallacy. You fail at life.

Leave a comment:

• McSteviee
    replied

I think it's like BF2 - size + speeded up - player count + gadgets - teamkilling for vehicles + explosions - playing with a plan.

Leave a comment:

• LunaTiK TunaLiK
    replied

Well if inhaled hypercapnia (too much carbon dioxide) occurs. The human body would respond by hyperventilating, sensing it was low on oxygen (hypoxemia), and the person would become dizzy, panicky, with bluish skin, eventually passing out and after about 4 minutes or so, brain death from lack of oxygen will occur, in addition to massive organ failure if the CO2 exposure was prolonged.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

I say it feels like a console port with a PC interface.

Leave a comment:

• Redink
    Guest replied

I didn't vote because it didn't have mine in it.
    I voted for
    A bad water down version of battlefield 2 / 2142

Leave a comment:

• [Expletive Deleted]
    replied

Pretty skewed poll, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Feels like an option not listed at all.